2000 f-250 diesel supercab 4x4 lariat offroad $4000 OBO

purplehorn1977

I have a 2000 ford f-250 diesel supercab 4x4 lariat offroad with good running 7.3 all power options leather interior. heres the problem last weekend we olled the truck. I just changed engine oil and filters as well as fuel filter. truck runs and drives just needs a cab, hood, doors, and box sides have dents in them. wanting 4000 for it or best offer. the truck was in perfect shape when we bought it 2 weeks ago. feel free to give me a call my cell is 563-343-5673 im located in Dubuque Iowa. If i cant sell the whole thing then its going to get parted out and then ill sell parts off of it. the frame and both axles are fine. grill and all components behind are fine. the truck still runs and drives i drove it on the trailer and off. everything still works just needs a above lsited parts. Or email me at purplehorn1977@yahoo.com
here are the pictures of the truck aftermath. http://s689.photobucket.com/albums/vv255/purplehorn1977/2000 ford f-250/

Watch, I'm not gonna be able to find any deals like this when I have the money ready. :doh:

Hope no one was injured, the rear of the cab is a testament to the cab's strength, didnt even flex enough to break the rear window! That would be a sweet pulling truck project!

I rolled mine just like that right after New Years. Looks just like that. I sold mine to Empire Diesel up in Dubuque..

Back