2000 p-pumped 24 valve 4x4 2500 6spd

dsteinel

I have a 2000 dodge 2500 4x4 6spd, p-pumped 24 valve. Truck has 87k miles, block and bottom end have about 30k on them. I also have alot of extras to go also

engine/drivetrain
p-pumped(rebuilt dec 05)with big cut dv's and holders, 4k gov. springs, manual shut off. 7x12 injectors, with big tubes. Block is a 56 casting and has been o-ringed. Has snow water injection with 2 big nozzles, FASS pump, s-400 turbo 2.5 wheel set up for hx-40 downpipe. The 6spd also has the big input shaft and has a Southbend 2 disk pulling clutch 3850 plate load. Has dana 60 front and 80 rear 3.55 gears with detroit locker in the rear. Has heavy built ladder bars and u-joint shields. 241 DHD transfer case.

Interior/exterior:

Truck has Grey leather interior, carpet floor with huskey mats front and back. Dash is perfect as well as the headliner, windshield, and seats, no tears or cracks. Also has power, windows,locks, driver seat ( doesn't work) mirrors with heat. There are pillar mount boost, pyro guages and a GUS tach behind the steering wheel. Truck has 2 5in. stacks, stainless bed rails,trim and nerf bars, also has a bug shield and a bedliner. I have a custom built rear bumper that should take about anything that wants to hit it. Also has the overload springs and firestone air bags on the rear axle. B&w turn over GN hitch. 305/70/16 tires with less than 500 miles on them

Quirks: Since installing the newer engine the oil psi and tach do not work, aftermarket guages take care of it though. ABS light is on, I believe when the spider gears exploded it messed up the sensor in the rear end. When the altenator died a few years ago it burnt up the part of the pcm that regulates voltage. I got an internal regulator in the alt. and have a switch to give it power, it can be run through a keyed source. The tailgate has some rust at the top of it from a stainless guard that had been rubbing on it. Truck also had a moon visor screwed into the roof that has pulled through so I siliconed the holes shut and it does not leak but the holes are there if you want to put it back on.

As a whole the truck runs great, and needs very little minor stuff. If you want a driver I have the stock injectors, dv's and a hx-40 turbo and it will run great like this as well. Any questions call 330-428-1929 pics should be up soon

I would like to get $14000, but I will take offers, there is no rust anywhere but the tailgate and only one small dent on the driver side bed side about a foot in front of the taillight

Why are you selling? What kind of power does it make? Where are you located? Are you interested in any trades?

I hate to sell it but time and money do not permit me to keep it and do with it what I want. I don't know how much it makes, the last dyno with it still had the vp on there, it did 450/1000 then and it runs alot stronger now but I have no sheets to say exactly. I would guess 500-550 and more if it had some more timing. I live in Randolph Oh. about 25 mi. east of Akron. I might take a trade depending on what it is. Dean

Did I see you at Shelbyville KY in 2007 by any chance? I think I pulled against you and you placed a few trucks back from me.

Pics will be soon, I have to get the wife to do it and she has been busy lately The truck is in Randolph Oh. We are about 20 miles east of Akron

The trade would be the truck in my sig, if your interested let me know.

Thanks, Mike

I am kinda just looking for a cheap D/D I prolly only drive about 5 miles a week most weeks I spend most of my time in my Pete so I just need something to haul firewood and tires, ect.

You can take a bed load of it home with you with the truck. And I am about 20 miles east of Akron