2000 QCSB Mods, Ready to Go!

Mike516882

Well since the last guy never came around with the money, i am having to re-list my truck for sale... DO NOT WASTE MY TIME IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN BUYING MY TRUCK!!!

Well its come time to part with my truck... i hate to do it but i am ready to tackle another project...

2000 QCSB
135,xxx Miles
Forrest Green Pearl Coat
47re
All options, SLT Laramie option
Heated leather seats

Mods:
HD Rebuilt 47re with HD Converter and VB *10000 miles ago*
Fass 150/150 *as soon as i got the truck*
Gauges, EGT, Fuel Pressure, Trans Temp, Boost
Leveling Kit
315/75/16 Dunlop Mud Rovers *10k miles on them*
16x10 Dick Cepek DC-1's *Same time as tires*
150hp JL Machine Injectors *5000 miles on them*
Edge Comp *10k miles*
HTT 62/71/13ss Turbo *3k miles*
Windows tinted 15% all around
VP44 Replaced 8k miles ago
Black Grille
Alpine Head Unit
Infinity Speakers
I still have the MBRP 4" Exhaust as well
Dual Optima Yellow Top Batteries
Herculined Rockers and bed, bed could be recoated tho
Hella Reverse Lights

Recently replaced:
U-joint on rear driveshaft
New rotors and pads on the front
Start JUST REPLACED
Drivers side Hub assembly
VP44 as stated above
New block heater and cord
New Water Pump
5% eyebrow on the windshield

The truck has a small oil leak coming from the front of the motor... around .5 quarts every month or two. There is also some rust under the drivers and passenger doors, that no one can even see. I got a quote for the repair of 400 bucks...

I am sure that i am forgetting some stuff.. The truck runs great, Runs 45Psi easy... If i think of anything else that i forgot i will add it as i think of it... The truck has the usul dents and dings that a truck 10 years old would have... It has a clean title... everything else is good to go... interior is spotless... dash has a TINY like 3" long crack, that hasn't expanded in the 2 years i had it... Because i had so many hits on the truck last time im listing it at 14,000 OBO. I am workable on this price, but DO NOT LOW BALL ME, AS I WILL NOT RESPOND. I have alot of pictures on my cell phone that i can send you. I will load them up here as well. The truck runs amazing and has no mechanical issues.

If you have any questions, send me an email to MCDUNN@PURDUE.edu.

Thanks guys,

Mike

Here are pics: 2000 QCSB Mods Ready To Sell - Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum

Back