2000 VW Golf Tdi 5 Spd

Cobradriver427

Up for sale is my 2000 VW Golf Tdi 1.9 turbo diesel 5 spd manual. It has 209k miles, timing belt was done by metal man parts at about 179k. I installed Bigger Dlc1019 injectors about 10k miles ago which make the car much more fun to drive. Has glass headlight lenses. The car is equipped with a/c, power locks, power windows, remote entry, moonroof, heated leather front seats back are cloth. I have two key fobs that have the keys cut and will open the doors with the buttons but need the chips programmed to start it. The windshield is cracked, the paint is chipped, scratched, and clear is peeling off bumpers. Clutch is on its way out, new Luk clutch and flywheel kit included. Interior is stained up from previous owner leather seats are in good shape. I average 43 mpg mixed town and some highway driving.
Asking $2500 OBO
http://scranton.craigslist.org/cto/5345604149.html

any rust? EGR still on it? If so, has the intake been cleaned recently? How are the glow plugs?

If i needed a 4th tdi I would be on the way. who cares whats done to it. at that price it dont really matter. this should sell quick and truthfully if my third one sells i might be making a trip out to get this.

The only rust is surface rust from stone chips on the hood, egr is still on it, I haven't had the intake off, glow plugs work but it is throwing a code for the glow plug harness.

Back