2001 2.6 truck

obd

As much as this hurts its time to move on. I'm selling my 2001 cummins QC black W/tan leather long bed 204,000 miles. I bough it about 2 years ago from an old friend of mine who used it to run cattle across the state, and it was bone stock w/ 200,000 on it. Since then I have dumped more money into this truck than I will ever get out. My avatar has most of the motor stuff but here go's the rest.
DDP 250's, silver bullet, arp head studs, banks high ram, K&N intake, polsihed stainless 4" MBRP smoker kit turbo back w/6" polished stailess stacks, Smarty, TST comp, FASS 150, phantom 2 gauges all electric(fuel, pyro, boost, tranny), built tranny from local shop. Nothing on the truck leaks and the motor has never been opened for any reason. Other than injectors. It has all synthetic fluids through out and sits in my garage most of the time.

Outside and inside is mint, other than the door ding. 18x10 moto metal rims w/ micky thomson ATZ's less than a year old, recon cab lights, custom built traction bars, black tool box, skyjacker 2" spring leveling kit (the new spring not the spacer), you will never find a better looking 01. My family ownes a local carwash and its washed several times a week. The truck has never been painted and never had a dash, thats right not a single crack in the dash. Also it has a flip up goose neck ball and trailor brake controler.

I love this truck and would never of though of selling it, but my family has grown beyond my means. I'm sure that I have missed some things on the list. I will be upfront on all questions about the truck, I have nothing to hide.16,500 is my asking price for the truck. I cant get the pics to load I have to srink them, I'll get them up asap.

Last edited:
Go to photobucket.com and load them, then post the links to the pics here and they'll show up.

damn thats a nice looking truck! Might wanna list whats all done to the tranny.

yeah it has stock shafts and I forgot to put in the flex plate was replaced after I broke it with a solid 1. I would trade for a 4x4 6.0 excurison, or a four door silverado 4x4. I need a family truck.

Back