2001-2002 Duramax Tail Lights

Bersaglieri

Ron Swanson's Brother
I need a pair of tail lights for my 2002 Duramax. The passenger side broke a tab and they are fadded enough from 12 years in Texas that changing one is going to look horrible. If you have a pair in good condition with no broken tabs please post here or PM me with a price shipped to Ohio.

I'm not sure, but someone told me GMC tail lights interchange, if so I'll take those as well so long as they have the factory look [amber turn signals]

No one switched to fancy lights and wants to sell their factory ones cheap?

I have a set around somewhere from my GMC. Give me till this weekend, I think they're at Dads house. They do have amber signals.

Where at in Ohio? I'm east of Columbus.

Also could use head lights and even turn signals, mine are all fogged pretty bad.

I'll have to look at mine... I swapped the grille and front end for the 03-05 style and am not using the 01 stuff anymore, but my truck had 350,000+ miles on it at the time so they may not look great. I don't remember them being too bad though...

I'll look when I get a chance, but right now I have articles on deadline for the next issue of Diesel World.

No problem at all, much appreciated Chris. Mines got 310k, but the Texas sun has dried out everything plastic. I might consider the whole front grill area since mine has some blemishes. Thanks again.

I still have the grille too, but I'm pretty sure it was not great looking with a few chrome bubbles and such...

I really just need the bowtie, mine broke so I pried the rest of it out and now it's just the black recessed area. Doesn't look bad, but if someone was just going to sell one cheap I'd put it back in. I'm not paying GM's price for a new one.

Take your time, just let me know when you get around to it.

Sounds good. I know I have the Bow Tie, but I cant remember what shape it was in... I need one for my 03-05 Grille if anyone has one handy...

Sounds good. I know I have the Bow Tie, but I cant remember what shape it was in... I need one for my 03-05 Grille if anyone has one handy...

Ill take a look for you monday, those emblems are crazy expensive new.