2001 24 valve engine

cummins racer

Diesel Enthusiast
I have a complete 01 Cummins 24 valve motor, complete with wiring harness, ecm, everything. It has Mach 3 (130hp) injectors from F1 Diesel, it has an Industrial Injection Hot Rod VP-44 Injection Pump, injectors and pump both have about 3000 miles on them, and they were supplied with a FASS 150/150 fuel system which can be included. The engine itself is in mint condition and has 140k miles on it. I have it since brand new. It has Amsoil Marine and Heavy Duty Diesel 15W 40 oil ran through the entire time. Engine was just pulled by me lastweek. It was only pulled because I just bought a ram 1500 2wd reg cab and have a 12valve buit for racing going in that and need this sold for funding the new build. I can have pics on here tomorrow. Price is $3500 obo.

I would like to sell complete but if it is not sold complete soon I will part it out. Price for complete engine is negociable and will work something out for delivery or shipping if bought locally. Im in Houston TX. Let the offers begin for parts you need if this gets parted out.

Houston TX. Let me know what you want!

Update so far only injectors are sold.
Everything else is up for grabs.

Thanks

Houston TX. Let me know what you want!

Update so far only injectors are sold.
Everything else is up for grabs.

Thanks

Still have:

Head $500
Rocker levers
Pushtubes
Bridges
Hot Rod VP-44 $1050 Shipped
FASS 150/150 $450 Shipped

i need the motor minus the pump lines and harness and stuff do you still ahve this and how much ?