2001 24 Valve parts and HE351CW turbo

Mark Nixon

No Savior among the flesh
2001 5.9 24 valve NON-53 longblock (No injectors, no cam, no pump or timing case), all head components are included, lines, supply tubes, rocker arms, pushrods, head bolts, etc., very clean bores and crank, shortblock is still assembled, with the exception of one piston and rod, which I do have, includes a nice pan and pick-up tube. This is a very nice lower miles (@130,000 miles) engine. $1000.

Set of 6 "90 Horse" VP injectors, not sure who built them, they appear to be 8 hole, has the number "62992" scribed on the tip body, very nice and clean, $350.

HE351CW turbo, from an '07 5.9, was pulled off with around 3,000 miles on it, it looks and feels like new, $375.

5 inch(?) downpipe from an '06, NO clamp, $80.

Cast elbow from an '05, fits both items above, $50.

If you want ALL of the above, throw me an offer!
I do travel a lot, so delivery is also possible.

Reply, PM, or call 402-780-5127.

Very interested were are you located i am in need of this turbo for my first gen !
can call at anytime with details

Aaron 952 292 5574

Engine, injectors and exhaust stuff is still available.

Mark.

Prices are slightly negotiable, but this is all NICE parts.

Mark.

I ended up with pieces from roughly 2 more 24 valve engines, so it's time to sell off some of it.
Here's what I have and pricing.

2001 Head, nice shape, no rockers, injectors or delivery tubes, $300.

2000 head, also in good shape from a recently running engine, same as above, $300.

2001 shortblock, 1 piston is removed for inspection, very nice shape, $600.

VERY early 1998 12 valve STORM longblock, includes the 12 valve head, which is still sealed on the block, has 215HP injectors still in place, minus the turbo and exhaust manifold, $750.

2000 24 valve rotating assembly, still in the cracked "53" block, includes pan and all, $450.

Crank rods and pistons only, from a 1999 24 valve, could use a polish and general cleaning (been mildly wet), $300.

1 set of stock 24 valve injectors, as cores, $100.

There's all kinds of other stuff I got with these engines, just ask and I'll try to answer.
THERE ARE NO INJECTION PUMPS OR TURBOS!

Make me an offer on ALL of it and I could be persuaded to DELIVER!!!

Mark.

I still have them and I gave up trying to find out.

Mark.

Interested in the 24 valve engine. U said u travel ?? Every cone to Colorado?

I do go to Colorado.
PM or call me at 402-780-5127 and we can set something up.

Mark.

What about a tps auto out of one of them vps? Also I have a guy interested in the cracked block pistons and rods ok?

I didn't get anything related to the VP pumps, no TPS stuff at all.
Still have the cracked shortblock, yet.

Mark.

Yea internals in block ok?
As far as I know they are.
It was running fine, had around 125,000 and just leaked like crazy, I was told.
It's definitely cracked and badly stained from coolant and it's still a complete shortblock.

I may be heading in your general direction (Tulsa) later this week, so a hundred more miles to meet up won't make a whole lot of difference.

CALL ME at 402-780-5127 to set it up, if you're interested.

Mark.

A buddy of mine converted to a P-7100 and I acquired his VP stuff, so I'm adding to the list:

2001 HO VP44 was running fine, $325, SHIPPED.
APPS with bracket and linkage, $100, SHIPPED.

Mark.

I still have pretty much all that's listed.
Have a guy wanting a large part near Cleveland, but nothing solid on that.

Mark.

Back