2001 24v 13mm p-pump truck

showincattle

Diesel Fan
Been building this truck for quite a while, and just getting to a point in my life where I need the money and it isn't worth me putting it on the track. Needing money worse than a truck I haven't drove for over 2 years.

2001 Dodge SLT 106,xxx. (Black) GREAT CONDITION (Kept in garage). No rust. 17x9 mazzi hulk wheels, BFG AT tires (still has new tread). Rhino lining on rocker panels, polished rear-end and front-end pumpkin covers.

Motor:
Done last summer but less than 100mi. on the following
-2.6 E.D. Charger
-After market high pressure intercooler bought from new era
-Ported, Polished, fire ringed, decked, new valve guides Head Done last summer but less than 100mi. on it
-12mm ARP head Studs
-Hamilton 110lb. valve springs
P-pump conversion and following still getting completed at the shop
-Area Diesel 13mm pump set for 5,500 RPM 550cc's fuel (Capable of 950cc)
-Area Diesel 6x.016 injectors
-12v tappet cover
-Hamilton Big stick Cam
-12v Air Dog 200GPH (for higher psi)

Past work completed:
-ATS transmission
-Power Trax in rear-end
-4'' exhaust

This would make a great pulling truck with the addition of traction bars. That was going to be the last step before taking the last step. This truck has not been on the track or the dyno. However, I have bought all good parts and not cut any corners in this build and spent alot of money. I am sure there are some pieces I have forgot to list. It is the truck in my avatar, and I have a few other pics, but I can get more if serious buyers need.

$23,000.00

Can you either post or pm me pics when the p-pump con. and everything is finished?

Thanks

The truck is currently at the shop but I got pics from before the mazzi wheels I will send you guys

Later this week I will get pics of the truck and conversion. The truck is a bit dusty since its sat so long but it is in just as nice shape as ever. The only thing wrong with the exterior is the chrome on the grill has bubbled a bit and very few rock chips. Great paint

would this still be a dependable street truck.not everyday driver but something to play around with but still drive to town and back

am from il.also and if my truck sells this week might be very interested

It could be drove on th street as long as you respect the skinny pedal and tuned the pump for street driving more. This would not be hard.

well have some one interested in my truck .hes gonna let me no this week if all goes well mabey contact you get more info and see what we come up with.

how do you like that cam? did you notice any diff.? thanks. free bump!!!

Truck2.jpg

TRUCK.jpg

0522092000.jpg