2001 3500 quad 4x4 6 speed parts truck

CSnyder

Snyder-Motorsports
Ive got a truck here to sell as parts or drive it home with a title. 5500.00 firm

Attachments

• db1.jpg
    db1.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 82
  • db2.jpg
    db2.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 83
Damn doesn't seem like a bad deal. Little too far to travel, but whats wrong with it?

Damn doesn't seem like a bad deal. Little too far to travel, but whats wrong with it?

Owner bought a new truck again and wasnt going to give this one to the dealer. Its a 1 owner (60 plus years old)with every option but leather, high miles, has a recent clutch, headgasket, radiator, and front main and he pulls in for oil changes every 5000 miles. I know he paid me over 7500 in the last year or so for maintenance and repairs.

I'm in need of the metal fuel filler neck if you Part it out. When Are you going to decide if your parting it?

I'm in need of the metal fuel filler neck if you Part it out. When Are you going to decide if your parting it?

Im not gonna part it out here. Its gonna sell complete and go away cause I dont have time for it now.

Is this a part out only condition truck or is it a good tow pig candidate?

But I want to know if it will last long enough to get home or if it will kick on for the next 5 years.

from the sound.. it seems to have been maint well. yea got alot of miles but who gives a chit. drive it like ya own it and not like ya stole it and keep the maint up and im sure it would last awhile.

The truck is being used every day to haul cattle until the new truck shows up. Rear main is leaking lightly. Id trust it to drive anywhere I guess. He puts about 250 miles a day average on it.

Back