2001 CC 3500 Dually

Super10brss

I have a 2001 Dodge 3500 Cummins 2 wheel drive automatic Quad Cab Dually for sale. I purchased the truck from the ORIGINAL owner a few weeks back with a bad VP44 injection pump. I even have the original window sticker that says built for (original owner) and the Georgia title that has the same name, I have not titled the truck in my name, so you will be the 2nd owner. The original owner already had the stock lift pump replaced by his mechanic, then got frustrated and sold the truck to me. I replaced the injection pump with a Genuine Bosch injection pump with 1 year warrantee, which can be used by anyone. The truck is in great mechanical condition with just over 140,xxx miles, drives great, brakes are in good shape, all 6 tires are good and the oil has just been changed. The body is in ok shape, the original owner had a slight boo boo checking his mail, which resulted in the need to replace the drivers door which is now a different color than the rest of the truck. The back passenger bed side was also affected. The interior has brown leather heated seats, In overall good condition, with brand new carpet. The cup holder was busted so I installed a grey one... I couldn't find a brown one. Truck has NEVER had a programmer, or chip and has the original muffler and even the factory air filter. Truck has 3:55 gears which makes it very nice to roll down the road at 60+ miles per hour. I am asking $10,500 obo, you will not find a better unmolested cummins out there.

Truck is located in Upstate SC :cheer:

http://s1237.photobucket.com/albums/ff477/super10brss1/01%20Dually/ Lots of pics on photobucket.

IMG_1309.jpg

IMG_1301.jpg

IMG_1298.jpg

IMG_1283.jpg

I knew I priced this thing too low... as the ol saying goes... "you get what you pay for" and "if it sounds too good to be true it probably is"

Well I will tell ya this is one good truck... I know the door is a different color but other than that and the bed corner she is jamb up :cheer:

make me an offer :poke:

Come on guys.... no one is even going to comment :doh:

How about a.... your ugly... tgif... something.....

OK.... seems no one is wanting a truck?

Someone chime in here... what's this thing worth?