2001 CCSB D-Max

C-Power

Banned
Very nice truck, i had it on the market awhile back but had too many bs offers and got tired of it, plus i had some things i had to work out, and i thought it would be better if i kept it, but now im ready to part w/ it,

it has a salvage title, drives straight, no frame damage, i bought it w/ the salvage title, i was told the bed got smashed, which i know it has a new bed on it, then they painted the truck, which could be why it looks so nice haha

i've put alot of work into the truck

SPECS:

~ 207,000 miles
~ 2001 GMC 2500HD
~ 4x4
~ Crew Cab Short Bed
~ 5in stack
~ K&N intake
~ 3" leveling kit and torsion keys
~ American Racing Rims
~ 305-75-16 BFG M/T's at 70%+

it runs good, looks good, and sounds good, the truck is in Hicksville, OH 43526

ASKING PRICE: $12,000 but its negotiable

Picture516.jpg

Picture423.jpg

Picture513.jpg

Picture511.jpg

Picture514.jpg

Picture634.jpg

Picture635.jpg

Picture631.jpg

Picture626.jpg

Picture624.jpg

would you be interested in trading your truck plus cash for my truck? if so please email me and i can give you info and pics

A stock 2000 dodge quad cab short 4x4 auto. 197k miles (truck in avatar, minus rims and tires)

-Will..

i got an 07 f250 lariat outlaw ed. ccsb 4x4

not interested, not a 6.0 fan, plus i dont have that kind of cash layin around haha, if i did, id just buy another truck and keep my d-max,

but just for fun how much extra cash we talkin here?

you want $12k for a 200k mile truck with a salvage title and no mods? :o

yeah pretty much, salvage title means nothing, i know the d-max isnt as cool as your guys cummins :doh:

im not sayin the guys truck isnt worth it, im just sayin if i could afford that id just keep the d-max and buy a cummins!

salvage title means a lot actually mean it snot worth full value 60-70% of black book

I'm actually looking for a dmax right now. Which is why I opened this thread. I assure you salvage title does mean a lot to a lot of people :o

yeah pretty much, salvage title means nothing, i know the d-max isnt as cool as your guys cummins :doh:

im not sayin the guys truck isnt worth it, im just sayin if i could afford that id just keep the d-max and buy a cummins!

ahhhh hell w/ it, i dont really care,

i didnt plan on selling it at all to be honest, but i figured id toss it out there, i know compD is mostly cummins guys any way, i usually dont get on here b/c there isnt anything for d-maxs here but since i got so much stuff instantly on cumminsforum i figured id post here too, got alot of ppl wantin to trade, but they are too far for me.

Last edited:
01duramax

Dont let that guy get to you ,he always has something to say on all post:blahblah1:. he just has nothing to do but try to fukkkkkkkk with guys on here. some one will buy it, just takes the right buyer.

Dont let that guy get to you ,he always has something to say on all post:blahblah1:. he just has nothing to do but try to fukkkkkkkk with guys on here. some one will buy it, just takes the right buyer.

haha i have no problem w/ him i get alot of crap on sites that are mostly cummins, he said what he had to say no harm no foul,

its a nice truck i know some one will buy it for sure,

i'd trade you straight up for mine LOL its not new enough though

Back