2001 Cummins ext. cab long bed 4x4

PCoffey

2001 cummins ext. cab long bed. Auto Trans. 4x4 Truck just turned 169K miles.. A lot of highway miles, I drive 80 miles a day for work so it will be changing. Tinted windows, Airdog 150 fuel pump put on 6k miles ago. New belt, ALL fluids and filters changed two months ago. Moved the crank case vent tube lower on the rail. Took radiator completely out and cleaned approx 2 months ago. 285 pro comp tires with about 10k miles on them. Custom tune-up very similar to Jim Jessup's. Other than that the truck is stock and always has been. Rocker Panel is rhino lined. The door jams are also rhino lined. I did this to prevent rust in the future NOT to cover it up. The only rust spot was on the fender about the size of a quarter. Had it fixed before rhino lined. I have pictures of the truck before rhino lining to show and current pictures. Will post later today. Price: $11,900

Before Rhino Lining.. The guy before me had a camo pattern that was glued to the rocker panels. The stuff you see on the truck is the excess glue.. It took about 10 hours and lots of elbow grease to get it off. The items on the ground is the camo rolled up.
b4rhino.jpg

After Rhino
afterrhino.jpg

Thanks, I was gonna do it myself but decided to have it done by Rhino so it was done right and comes with lifetime warranty.

Bump for a good guy, good luck with the sale

Sent using tapatalk from my HTC Aria

I'll trade you a built rock crawler Jeep for it. Nice truck man! Haven't seen you in years!

It has been a while since I've seen you. Think I'll pass on the Rock crawler,need a vehicle to drive everyday to work. But thats better than the scooter I was offered in part of a trade today. haha.. Only selling it to get a CR

It has been a while since I've seen you. Think I'll pass on the Rock crawler,need a vehicle to drive everyday to work. But thats better than the scooter I was offered in part of a trade today. haha.. Only selling it to get a CR

I was just messin with ya. Good luck with it! TTT

Nothings wrong with the truck, come drive it yourself. Only thing it will need in near future is ball joints like all dodges. I might do them this weekend.

Back