2001 cummins,quad cab,4x4,longbed,auto

camshaw

2001 cummins,143k miles,quad cab,4x4,longbed,auto,
original owner,new vp44 mopar pump,rebuilt trans with 2 disc converter,guages,4" straight exaust,tailpipe and a muffler included w/sale,black in color,detacheable cd player,edge programmer,aluminum factory wheels with 315-75s,lift kit,rhino lined bed,afe airbox/cleaner,new rear slider window and newer windshield,brake controller for trailer, chassis is rust free and so is the body,southern california truck its whole life,split bench seat w/fold down console,has been my work truck since new,not perfect,not a trailer queen,but not a junked up truck,some use and a few dents in the rhino lined floor of the bed,u can email me direct for pics at;calicam_71@hotmail.com. valvebody needs some tuning and truck could use an alignment,needs rear brake shoes soon,tires are ok...thanks,cameron...714-883-6171...$10,000 or best offer....

Attachments

• dodge and 30'.jpg
    dodge and 30'.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 63
truck

starting to do some of the items that need attention,put on my fuel guage for the lift pump yesterday,replacing the rear brake shoes this week,going to install the muffler and tailpipe too to quiet it down,that straight pipe is just too loud...on ebay the truck will probably bring over 10k,but thought I would discount it to a diesel motorhead here first...thanks guys,cameron..