2001 dodge ram 2500 cc sb Fully built suncoast 10,000 obo

ky4wheeler

For sale is my 2001 dodge ram 2500 extended cab short bed diesel. I have owned the truck since 2004 when i bought it with 70,000 miles. The truck has 170,000 miles with about 100,000 on the cummins engine. I replaced the engine about 30,000 miles ago when the other one spun a rod bearing. The motor has a new front cover seal, cam sensor, lift pump, and starter within the last 3 months. The transmission is a fully built automatic with about 10,000 miles. The transmission has upgraded clutch backs, billet internals, billet input shaft, suncoast valve body, suncoast laminated flex plate, and suncoast triple disk converter, The transimissoin build was clost to 5000 dollars. The transfer case is 241hd with the one peice tail shaft. I bought the truck with a 5.5 inch lift and didnt like the hieght for towing my jeep. I removed the rear blocks and left the 2.5 inch lift springs in place. The front i replaced with skyjacker springs with stock hieght springs and left the upgraded control arms. The lower arms are made from the longer lower arms by shortening them and sleeving them with dom tubing. The front end has new wheel hubs on both sides, ball joints, track bar, tie rod and drag link within the last year. The interior features very nice heated leather seats. It also has a sony cd player and two 10 inch subs in a formed enclosure under the back seats. The only perfromance mods to the truck are a 4 inch and a edge comp box to aid in fuel milage. The exterior has a few dents and dings with one big one in the bed,. The only rust is starting to show under neath the doors. Its only surface rust right now as it just started this winter. I drive the truck everyday and its a pretty nice truck and could be a very nice truck with a lttle work. The new owner will reall enjoy this truck.pm me for pics or call 502-381-0751