2001 Edge EZ & Quadzilla Recon Gauge Monitor

duckhunter_1100

I have an Edge EZ off of my 2001 that I'm wanting to get rid of, just got an Adrenaline. I've had the EZ on my truck for about 2 years now, never had any problems with it, has worked flawlessly. Asking $180 obo for that.

Also have a Quadzilla Recon gauge monitor. I'm pretty sure this will work on any 98.5-02 and possibly the 3rd gens as well. You can monitor 3 different parameters, but only view one at a time. It comes with everything it normally would if buying new. I've had this for about 2 years as well, and it works great. No longer need as I have the Pulse. I'm not sure what these go for now, I paid about $175, shoot me an offer on what you think a reasonable price is.

I will post pictures if wanted, however cannot right now as I'm at school. Thanks for looking, let me know if you're interested.

Am I asking too much for this stuff? How about $175 obo for the EZ and $50 obo for the Recon & I'll pay the shipping. Let me know what you guys think.

The Recon comes with all of the sensors and wiring it would normally come with. I will obviously do a thorough run through of everything to make sure it is all there before I ship.

What sensors does yours come with it, I guess is what I should ask.

It has the thermocouple for the pyro, along with the fitting that taps into the manifold. Trans temp sender that goes into the test port on the transmission. It reads boost off of the map sensor by using a t-tap to tap into the wire. I believe the trans temp wire can be used to monitor engine oil temp if that is preferred to trans temp, but it can't monitor both. It can read fuel pressure if you buy a fuel pressure kit from Quadzilla, something I didn't do, so therefore it doesn't currently read fuel pressure. Hope that answers your question. Feel free to ask anything else.

Not quite, guy said he sent me the cash the other day but have yet to receive it. I'll PM him and see if he did or not. I'll let you know though as you're next in line for it.