2001 Ppumped 24v motor, truck, other parts

Light It Up

Guys I bought a shop and some land and want to get it paid off so Im selling all my stuff. Ive got my motor out right now but here is a list. I dnt know the best way to get this stuff gone but would like to sell together but let me know what you want. I hate to do this but I need a down payment other wise this stuff would not be up here. I will get pictures of everything that is for sale later today.

1. 01 Ppump 24v with 215 reman pump with 100 miles on it, CDS 5Kgsk, laser cut dv, #10 plate, stock dvs also. Motor has hamilton Big Stick cam, 110 springs, billet pushrods, and CR tappets. The head is off because it was going in to get machined but wont be now. 127k miles. Make offer

2. 2001 ext. cab short, 6speed, 127k miles. NO MOTOR. Make offer

3. Brand new never installed S465 turbo with the T4 adaptor plate, weld on down pipe flange, and intercooler pipe elbow. It has the 1.25 housing on it but I dnt have the specs. I bought it from GOT-TORQUE and mabey he will chime in and help me out. $1150 shipped.

4. Valair DD NV5600 800hp rated. It has 4k miles on it. Highest HP it has seen is 457. $1100 shipped

5. 2001 truck with Ppump motor, valair, S465, along with radiator, intercooler, ect. Motor Make me an offer. Im willing to work with prices.

Ive got some odd and end stuff like traction bars, brand new 6" stack, some stock parts, couple of Goodyear wrangler MTR 37/12.50/17 with 1/2 tread. Great condition. $250 for both.

Im located in NE and if you have any other ?s let me know. Thanks.

I will go out and get some pic quick. Its rust/ dent free. Never seen hail and is parked in the shop 99% of the time.

I will measure the traction bars quick also. I know there just shy of 7'.

The traction bars are 76" long. Also here are pictures for you guys. The truck is dusty because its been sitting there for a few months. If I didnt get a picture of what you wanted to see let me know. I started to paint the inside black and the dash is all that is left. Heres the pictures. Thanks
Picture135.jpg

Picture136.jpg

Picture137.jpg

Picture141.jpg

Picture134.jpg

Picture142.jpg

Picture143.jpg

Picture144.jpg

Picture146.jpg

If theres anything else you guys would like to see or see more off please feel free to let me know. Thanks for looking.

Would anyone be interested in the pickup, motor, everything. Im gana start out at $14000 obo. for everything including turbo. Will take stuff off and sell it cheeper. If you dont want the turbo Il take $1k off and if you dont want the pump il take $700 off and so on.

Yoshi I see if I can get ahold of Jessie and see what the specs are again. It was gana be the charger I pulled with and should move tons of air.

Does it have the ETT wheel? Im very interested in it and would like dibs on it if you can get the specs from Jesse

Back