2001 Ram 2500 QCLB 4x4

FIVEOLOGY

COW TIPPER
Selling my 2001 Quad Cab Long Bed 4x4. It is a SO 24V with a NV4500. Mechanically it is in great shape, the interior I would rate as average, and the body as fair. Currently 145,XXX miles but this will change as I do drive it nearly daily. Red over silver two tone, with graphite cloth interior. Paint is average, the hood is starting to look pretty crappy.

Mods:
FASS 95/150
AFE intake
Edge Comp
Formula 1 Diesel Mach 4 injectors
HX 40
Smarty Revo
South Bend OFE clutch
Three gauge pillar with ISSPRO EV series gauges (boost, pyro, fp)
2 inch leveling kit
JVC head unit with Ipod controls, and Pioneer speakers
Fold down gooseneck, that hasn't been used since I bought the truck in 06
07 Dodge chrome aluminum 17" wheels with 265/70/17 BFGs with a little less then half tread

Recently replaced parts:
Upper and lower ball joints (less then 10,000 miles)
Rear brake line along the frame rail, the one that always rusts through and fails (less then 5,000 miles)
Brakes all around, discs and pads (less then 5,000) miles

The not so good stuff:
Rust along the bottom edges of both front doors and the top of the passenger side fender well.
A/C needs work
Dash has a few small cracks
Needs a front end alignment
Has a whole in the bed from when I thought stacks were cool

I bought this truck pretty much bone stock in 06 with 90,000 miles on it. Dodge had to warranty the VP-44 at 98,000 so the pump has less then 50,000 miles on it. The truck has been modified since the day after the warranty pump went on, and has been dead nuts reliable for me all along. The only thing I have changed on the truck since 08 when it made the dyno numbers in my sig was the addition of the Smarty Revo. I also have the stock 16" wheels with pretty much junk 315s on them, and a LEER model 120 cap paint matched that was on the truck when I bought it, if you want either they will be included.

I will try to get some pics up soon.

Asking $12,500 OBO

Thanks for looking.

Harford County, MD.
Great truck for someone.
DTRwrenchinparty8-4-07048.jpg

Last edited: