2001 RCLB 4x4

Tnspark82

A 2001 RCLB 4x4 170,000 miles. I have owned the truck for a few years now. Motor is completely stock. Has a 5" exhaust, stock intake/air filter. New ac!! Ac was leaking and needed new evaporator core, we put that in last summer. New 35" tires 95% tread or better. New track bar and other joints. I can't remember what was put on the front end but was aligned and fixed wiht new tires. Truck has 4:10 gears. It has power everything, heated/power mirrors, and has overloads. some of these 2500 trucks had overloads and some didn't. Has a air dog 150 and the vp was put on when I bought the truck. The bad about the truck is my help let it idle n park while pulling the water wagon last summer and got the tranny. Tranny I'm pretty sure is the original one. The truck will run and drive perfect but the tranny has slipped when loaded so we parked it. We ran a edge comp box on the truck the entire time I have owned it. I have plenty of trucks and just throwing this out there if anyone wants to buy it. If you want come look at it you can drive it, it drives fine but it is going to need the tranny rebuilt soon. The truck is at my local shop and if no one buys it I will be putting a tranny in it about feb which is as soon as tony can get me in. Asking $8000. Do not call me if you do not have money or means to get money to buy it. 731 six one zero 0994.
This is a older pic but the only one I had on my phone. Bumpers go with the truck both front and rear.
791A14E6-C19C-414A-AE5F-0ABD38B00C77.jpg

Last edited:
Not a bad looking 2nd gen for the price. Any rust around the rockers, cab corners, or rear wheel wells? How long ago was the lift pump and the VP replaced?
Thanks

There is not any rust on the truck at all. The lift pump and vp was change when I bought the truck with 140,000 miles on it. Tony can look at the old tickets on the truck and get the mileage when he put them on and all the other things he has done since I owned it if we need to. I bought the truck not running and put the lift pump and vp on it. I have just used it as a extra truck. I have drove it to Houston tx a couple of times. We mainly used it to pull a water wagon when spraying and pull a combine header. Several people have had told me it would be a good truck to p-pump and race because it would be light wieght. I really don't need it is why I listed it.

Last edited:
Yes I'm in western tn about 45minute south of Jackson tn. The truck is right off of 45 south at TJ's auto n desiel. I can meet you there anytime or if you wanna stop by just ask tony about it.

The truck behind it is a 5500 dodge. A friend of mine and Tony's bought that. It was a repo and needed a motor. Tony built the motor and it is now on the road as a hotshot truck everyday.