2001 VP truck want more rmp off line

why is a smarty on top of a comp box a bad idea? Not trying to be a douche I just want to understand.

It's not a bad stack, but for what you're after on rpms, it's not gonna help at all. It'll hurt things most likely.
As far as fueling and such that's a good combo together, just not for super high rpm.

It's not a bad stack, but for what you're after on rpms, it's not gonna help at all. It'll hurt things most likely.
As far as fueling and such that's a good combo together, just not for super high rpm.

So redline by itself would be the best? By chance would you know how much more rpms I would get out of it?

i'm not really in the drag racing world of diesels all the people I know of around me pull. I just looking at options I don't have the money to ppump the truck right now. I was trying to see if I could get a tuner that could get me up in rmps. and let me drag the rpms out down the track but now thinking about is ppump is the only way I am going to be able to get those kind of rmps out of the truck.

my truck sees more street time than anything. i listed your best options for getting the rpm you want. electronics are only part of the equation to get rpm out of a vp. edge would be low on my list for anything.

I can't believe this thread is getting this much response on CompD. This dude is as green as it gets. Better get to reading, man.

my truck sees more street time than anything. i listed your best options for getting the rpm you want. electronics are only part of the equation to get rpm out of a vp. edge would be low on my list for anything.

okay will look into that. thanks for the help

Back