2002 Chevrolet 600hp Tow Vehicle

dieselpro55

2002 Chevrolet 2500HD Duramax Diesel
Mileage: 96554
Exterior: Excellent
Interior: Excellent
I purchased this truck when I got my first teaching job back in 2006. I have since serviced this truck every 3000 miles and sometimes sooner since then. The truck is equipped with a suncoast stage 4 transmission with a triple disk converter (bulletproof) and filled with transyn 10000 miles ago upon completion of build. The front differential and rear are filled with mobil 1 synthetic oil.
The engine is fitted with a s366 turbocharger (10000 miles) that flows roughly 85lbs/min of air, a stock like spoolup and excellent towing charger for low egts. Air is filtered through a s&b intake. For even lower towing temps and increased economy an aem water/methanol kit was added and uses the simplicity of the standard windshield wash reservoir. The diameter of the the pipes are 3 inch from the outlet of the charger to the engine, eliminating all restrictions. Increasing the longevity of the turbo is a bd turboguard which prevents the charger from surging and possibly causing damage. The drivers side restrictive manifold was replaced with a bd manifold.
The injectors were replaced 10000 miles ago with 60over injectors, courtesy of extrude hone and proformance. The set was balanced and checked to be within 2% of one another. I purchased remans and had proformance check them ensuring a quality set and after 3 different sets of remans i found a excellent set and had them flowed to reduce the amount of time the injector was open and lowering the amount of timing to prolong the life of the engine. At that time I also replaced the lb7 cp3 with a lmm cp3, modded to max the efficiency of the pump.
I am a firm believer of lubrication, filtration, and positive pressure. The truck is equipped with a holley hp 150, proven reliability once modified. The fuel tank is fitted with a sump that provides the lift pump with fuel because pumps like to push and not pull. The pump then pushes fuel through a cat 1047r high efficiency filter rated for 2 micron, note pushing fuel through a filter maximizes filter media. Every tankful of fuel had 16oz of 2 stroke oil mixed in for injector/pump lubrication.
The engine is tuned courtesy of efi programming. The truck is equipped with a dsp5 switch that enables the driver to select 5 different tunes on the fly. The current tunes on the switch are: Light tow, Heavy tow, fuel economy, moderate power, extreme power. To keep the vitals at bay a triple pod of gauges, featuring boost, pyrometer, and fuel pressure. Since 2002 trucks didnt have an overdrive lockout switch, one was installed. The sound system was upgraded with sony explode speakers.
The rims are practically flawless with no dulling or oxidation. The cooper stt 285 75 16 tires are 70%. The front end has been "boxed in" to eliminate any weakness in the front end but allow the smooth operation of the independent front suspension. The caltrac traction bars give the truck a stabilized and supported pull when towing.

I am currently selling the truck on ebay with a low reserve. If you would like to see the truck please search 2002 duramax diesel 600rwhp.
any questions? 9083107006
Rob

I am currently selling the truck on ebay with a low reserve. If you would like to see the truck please search 2002 duramax diesel 600rwhp.

Do you know how much sh!t will come up with? It would be much easier just to post a link..... :bang

2002 Chevrolet 2500HD Duramax Diesel
Mileage: 96554
Exterior: Excellent
Interior: Excellent
I purchased this truck when I got my first teaching job back in 2006. I have since serviced this truck every 3000 miles and sometimes sooner since then. The truck is equipped with a suncoast stage 4 transmission with a triple disk converter (bulletproof) and filled with transyn 10000 miles ago upon completion of build. The front differential and rear are filled with mobil 1 synthetic oil.
The engine is fitted with a s366 turbocharger (10000 miles) that flows roughly 85lbs/min of air, a stock like spoolup and excellent towing charger for low egts. Air is filtered through a s&b intake. For even lower towing temps and increased economy an aem water/methanol kit was added and uses the simplicity of the standard windshield wash reservoir. The diameter of the the pipes are 3 inch from the outlet of the charger to the engine, eliminating all restrictions. Increasing the longevity of the turbo is a bd turboguard which prevents the charger from surging and possibly causing damage. The drivers side restrictive manifold was replaced with a bd manifold.
The injectors were replaced 10000 miles ago with 60over injectors, courtesy of extrude hone and proformance. The set was balanced and checked to be within 2% of one another. I purchased remans and had proformance check them ensuring a quality set and after 3 different sets of remans i found a excellent set and had them flowed to reduce the amount of time the injector was open and lowering the amount of timing to prolong the life of the engine. At that time I also replaced the lb7 cp3 with a lmm cp3, modded to max the efficiency of the pump.
I am a firm believer of lubrication, filtration, and positive pressure. The truck is equipped with a holley hp 150, proven reliability once modified. The fuel tank is fitted with a sump that provides the lift pump with fuel because pumps like to push and not pull. The pump then pushes fuel through a cat 1047r high efficiency filter rated for 2 micron, note pushing fuel through a filter maximizes filter media. Every tankful of fuel had 16oz of 2 stroke oil mixed in for injector/pump lubrication.
The engine is tuned courtesy of efi programming. The truck is equipped with a dsp5 switch that enables the driver to select 5 different tunes on the fly. The current tunes on the switch are: Light tow, Heavy tow, fuel economy, moderate power, extreme power. To keep the vitals at bay a triple pod of gauges, featuring boost, pyrometer, and fuel pressure. Since 2002 trucks didnt have an overdrive lockout switch, one was installed. The sound system was upgraded with sony explode speakers.
The rims are practically flawless with no dulling or oxidation. The cooper stt 285 75 16 tires are 70%. The front end has been "boxed in" to eliminate any weakness in the front end but allow the smooth operation of the independent front suspension. The caltrac traction bars give the truck a stabilized and supported pull when towing.

any questions? 9083107006
Rob

any pics?

what a deal! 11 sec truck with 96k miles for $7,000!! this will sell fast

no reserve

I tried to sell this truck with a reserve and the bidding failed to reach my reserve. I feel as though more bidding will occur without a reserve.
thanks for looking,
Rob

thanks for that link

what a deal! 11 sec truck with 96k miles for $7,000!! this will sell fast
:lolly: This truck is not going to be sold for $7k, maybe in someones dream
The ebay listing says it has a reserve btw

zero feedback is a little scary for me. I would be paying when I get it not sending money hoping its there. seen to many bad things happen in that case

Kronk thanks for looking and no there is not a reserve. Wish I didn't need the money. Someone will be getting a sweet deal.