2002 Chevy Dmax 4x4, Completely Stock

Big Swole

MegaInterceptor
Well, some of you may have seen my threads about 2 months ago about possibly buying this Dmax for my girlfriend...Well, I bought (financed) it for her while she was trying to sell her Land Cruiser....She would be making the payments until she sold her vehicle and then finance this truck in her name later....

Long story short, We broke up and I now have Two Trucks and need to sell it..

I was only the 2nd owner.....The truck has NEVER been modded in any way!!!

Details:
2002 Chevy Silverado LT Dmax 4x4
Red with Tan Leather
148K miles (Hwy. miles the old owner traveled between his two businesses
in GA and FL)
Paint and body in really good shape, just a few very small blemishes.
We just had the INJECTOR RECALL DONE about 3-4 weeks ago, a long with on oil and fuel filter change.
It drives great. tires are about 50% or so.
Tinted windows, spray in bed liner, bed rails.

All im looking to get out of it is what I paid for which most of you who replied said was a SMOKIN deal....

$14,500 takes it!!!!

PM me or email me at dcelrod@charter.net if your interested.....

Oh yeah, I in the market for a new Women!!!! Trades Welcome!!!:hehe:

DSC01767.JPG

DSC01768.JPG

DSC01777.JPG

How could i get that to texas/???

Hmmmm...

I don't have a trailer for it.....If I could borrow one, I'd be willing to tow it with my CTD........I'd have to cover my fuel cost though......

BTW.....I've got the Title.........I used the title to my truck to borrow the money...:bang:bang:bang

Man that sucks. I was in Bowling green for TS and could have just gone on to georgia or paid you to me there. Crap. If i could get it to texas without having to pay out the ass i would tell you to bring it. If you have anymore pictures please send them to me at justintrimble@hotmail.com

I am going to check on a plain ticket out there maybe.

Man that sucks. I was in Bowling green for TS and could have just gone on to georgia or paid you to me there. Crap. If i could get it to texas without having to pay out the ass i would tell you to bring it. If you have anymore pictures please send them to me at justintrimble@hotmail.com

Haven't taken any pics of the interior or close up yet but I'll go do that in a bit and send them to ya.......I'll try and get any and all blemishes so you'll know what to expect...

More pics are coming through on your email now!!

Sorry to here about the break up. This is forsure a good deal. If i had the money i would by it myself. Big swole i have to put a floor in my trailer when i rack up the money u can borrow it. Its a 30 foot tounge pull. Ya its long but it gets the job done lol.

Sorry to here about the break up. This is forsure a good deal. If i had the money i would by it myself. Big swole i have to put a floor in my trailer when i rack up the money u can borrow it. Its a 30 foot tounge pull. Ya its long but it gets the job done lol.

Thank you for the offer and I may take you up on it...

Some guy from here may fly out and drive it back......But now sold yet so It still up for grabs!!!!!

Need to sell soon!!

black front bumper? or is that a cover?

Its a cover!! Just like the one Tomac has on his truck!!

The truck was bought Just like it sits!!!! I was never a fan of Car or Truck Bras but I actually think this one looks good.....

Bump

sorry, neet to sell or trade (been looking for a VW TDI Jetta or Golf)

Anyone???

Hey "bones"........I replied to your PM but my computer locked up right after I sent it........Let me know if you don't get it...

i got it thanks...let me know if you change your mind...

If anyone knows of someone that would like to trade this Dmax for an 04-05 fairly low mile VW Jetta or Golf TDI 5spd, I would be interested in that trade.......I either need to sell this truck or trade for a MPG saver!!!

Back