2002 Dodge Cummins 4X4 QCSB

Urbs1391

I’m selling my 2002 Dodge 2500, Cummins 4X4, It’s time to move on to another project. An absolute pleasure to drive with no problems whatsoever. If you have any questions please PM me. I have not dyno’d the truck but guessing with these mods it roughly has around 450-500 hp and 800-900 ft of torque. I daily drive this truck with very little smoke if any, but if you want to black out an intersection – It is more than capable of doing it.

As of March 2013 – Truck has a NEW Registration and NEW Safety Inspection Tags.
Mods are as listed below:

Full Built Auto: Built in July 30, 2010 with 133509 miles on the truck. Truck currently has 152050 – difference of 18541. That’s how many miles are on this fully built transmission that also includes Triple Disk Billet Torque Converter and Heavy Duty Billet Fly Wheel. Absolutely no problems with this transmission, also has a Torque Converter Lock-Up Switch. (See Picture for all info.)

6 inch Aussies Stacks connected to a 5 inch “Y” Pipe, reduced to a 4 inch exhaust. WAS straight piped but did not pass inspection so I had to add a muffler. Bought a MBRP muffler, actually love the ways it sounds now – Should have done that a long time ago. ALSO had to remove the tint on the front windows – they were at 2% and did not pass inspection.

150 Airdog
S&B Cold Air Intake
New Serpentine Belt
New Water Pump and Belt Tensioner
Vulcan Performance: Modified Fuel Module w/ Draw Straw Installed AND VP MAX Intercooler Boot Kit
Both batteries are less than 1 year old
APPSensor is 2 years old from Kimbo

NEW AC Compressor, Drier, and Liquid Line – Less than 100 miles on it. AC Blows ridiculously cold and every vent setting works.

Viper Alarm – Less than 1 year old

BD RAD Box – Speed Eliminator (To remove Torque Management via Switch)
Edge Drag Comp
2 year old VP44 - Rougly 15K miles on it
Isspro EV2 Gauges: Fuel Pressure (On Steering Column), Boost, EGT, and Trans Temp (3 on Pillar)

6" Suspension Lift

Custom Backwoods Bumper Billet Grill, Has some small rust spots on bolts, but very small and it still looks awesome. You will rarely see a 2nd Generation Dodge with a grill like this.

Halo Aftermarket Replacement Head lights
Recon Smoked Cab Lights
Power and Heated Tow Mirrors

Custom 4 wheel engagement “C” Shift Knob

The following less than 1 year old:
New Hubs, XRF Ball Joints, Steering linkages, Steering Shock, Dodge truck steering stabilizer (DSS), Upgraded adjustable 3rd Generation track bar and Kit from SourceAutomotive.Biz, Borgeson Steering Box AND Borgeson Steering Shaft, Sway Bar Links. Truck Steers like or better than a new 2013 Dodge Cummins Truck, Absolutely no play, really nice and tight-responsive steering.

New Front Rotors and Brake Pads

37’s Nitto Trail Grapplers on 20 XD Addicts (About 75% Tread Left)

HTT 64/71/13ss with 4 inch 40 style down pipe. Pushing 50 PSI Conservatively
175 Horse Power Injectors

NEW Sony Radio with New 6.5” mids, 1”Tweeters Infinity Component Speaker System, Subwoofers: Pro Box Down Firing with 2 – 10” Rockford Fosgate P2s.

NEW Replacement Dash – NOT a Dash Cover AND New Replacement Dash Bezel – NOT a cover

I restored this truck with the intensions of keeping it for my son but I am facing an unexpected Government Furlough and I would like the extra funds just in case. I have roughly 25-30K in upgrades and restoration mods not including the price of the truck. Truck has normal wear and tear on paint and body with very little rust spots, and a few small scratches here and there.

I have it listed on eBay for 18,100 with very little room to negotiate. No trades.

29ckknn.jpg

2h2h3xt.jpg

2q099pz.jpg

ff30qx.jpg

141rxbn.jpg

an07cn.jpg

ivybko.jpg

s60rk0.jpg

149z5t.jpg

2lq4o4.jpg

2hgqt1u.jpg

2ntflw4.jpg

35c4up4.jpg

24xdjqo.jpg

jl0z94.jpg

2j34cwl.jpg

oqyng1.jpg

2hn9zpg.jpg

vscmt0.jpg

15f0gb6.jpg

21kcch5.jpg

2i724bq.jpg

I would like to take that grill off your hands if you would part with it.

Partial trades accepted

Wanted to add that I am also interested in specific partial trades. I'll lower the value of the truck depending on the trade.
1. A full Carbon Fiber HYBRID Bicycle. Already have two Carbon Road Bikes and 1 Aluminum Hybrid.
2. Full Suspension 2010+ Mtn Bike. Already have a 29er.
3. Any type of assault rifle