2002 Duramax

anwfarms

posting this for my cousin so bear with me he has for sale a 2002 chevy duaramax 2wd 4door short bed has 185,000 miles on the clock truck is in very good condition inside and out only a few dings interior is cloth with power windows and locks has a in dash tv/radio truck has tinted windows tinted head lights and tail lights has hid's in the head lights and fog lights h2 hummer wheels with new tires truck has been lowered slightly and has had a fresh front end alignment truck has a few small mods it has a raptor 150 with 1/2 inch lines k&n intake with the lbz turbo inlet mouth piece efi live with dsp5 switch with tunes from dustin at diesel addiction truck had all injectors replaced under warranty last year truck also has 13,000 miles on a fully rebuilt trans with billet tripple disk torque converter and the carrier bearing was replaced at this time also truck just had the engine and trans serviced and is ready to go asking 14,000 or best offer and for 17,000 he has a htt promax 66mm turbo with piping, pedastal and assecories turbo was just rebuilt has not been used since rebuild and a brand new set of industrial injection 50% nozzles to go along with that price only reason for selling is he has found a common rail to buy I do not know how to load pix so shoot me a pm or call/txt at 615-374-1060 can send pix through txt

Big price dropp 13,500 with turbo, accesories, and nozzles need to move this truck so he can purchase the new one.