2002 F-350 CCLB 12-second street truck

MrStroker

I dont post here much, I'm on PSN and PSA all the time, i know there is alot of traffic here..

I think it's time to put my truck up for sale to see if anyone wants this thing more than I want it. Bought back in 2005, it's my first truck and has been transformed it's appearance a few times but i finally settled on what it looks like now, and it's just getting old for me. I love the truck and i'm not dying to sell it (because i probably will regret it) but I really really want to get into a newer truck after riding in a few of them..

Outside: Gray crew cab long bed, 137000 miles, 07 front end with harley headlights, heat extractor hood, 30% windshield, 20+5 side/rear windows, 20x9 XD spy wheels with 80% 305/55r20 nitto terra grapplers, painted tow mirrors with turn signals and recon smoked lenses/cab lights, recon 3rd light and tail lights. Redhead steering gear tapped for a custom steering ram that replaces one of the dual steering dampers, warn premium hubs, 8 trumpets total (two sets) air horns, viair 380c compressor with tank, B&W turnover ball gooseneck hitch, retrosolutions 5000k HID's in headlights and fogs,

Inside: interior was completely stripped and Bquiet ultimate on the doors, floor, rear wall (2x) and ceiling, rockford fosgate punch 450.4 amp'ed pioneer speakers, 2x 10" Image dynamics subs in SCS box behind seat with rockford fosgate punch t400 amp, double din head unit, under hood 100amp circuit breaker. gauges: exhaust temp, boost, mech backpressure, scanguage, fuel pressure and rear air bag pressure. Interior is mostly stock, will need a new seat bottom for drivers seat but i have one in the mail. Other than that interior is 9/10

Under the hood: forged rod OBS engine with about 200,000 miles with amazing compression numbers (420ish on all as of this spring) with new bearings within the last year, same time fresh ported heads, gear head stage one cam... shimmed 910 springs, smith brothers pushrods, ARP head studs, DI headers coated black, Irate wastegated t4 mount with Precision 46mm gate, s366/74/.91 with turbine blanket, 4" downpipe into 5" straight pipe with 6" tip, swamps/coolingmist water injection kit 7 gallon tank, two 250psi pumps and three nozzles with in-cab smart controller in a f-650 manual dash bezel, swamps 250/80 hybrid injectors, Hellman sump, 5/8" to an airdog2-165, 1/2 line to a custom four corner fuel feed regulated return, Stealth dual pumps (old school, with just a few thousand miles on them) fed and Ipr returned by a dieselsite spacer, dual optima yellow tops, melling LPOP, AFE big boost,

Drivetrain: BTS trans, custom rear driveshaft u-joint scatter shield, custom made (me) four link rear suspension utilizing goodyear air bags manually controlled in the f-650 dash panel using Firestone Riderite gauge and valves, front custom made ladder bar to trans cross-member, rear detroit truetrac differential, mag-hytec rear diff cover, bilstein shocks.

I have dynoed 528hp and ran a 12.82@103 this spring, there is probably a tenth or two more in it if i were to take it again on a cooler day. It is a VERY capable towing machine too (turbo is a little noisey) i can hook up to a 10 ton gooseneck and tow 25,000 pounds with ease, and still stay cool. The air bags give a nice unloaded ride but can keep the rear of the truck where ever you want when loaded.

There is probably alot more i'm not including as of right now this is just what has come to mind as i'm typing this. It's an extensive list and i know i'm certainly not going to get what i want back out of it, however being reasonable to a point i think how it sits after tying up a few loose ends i've been putting off, i feel $25,000 is fair price. Yes it's far from KBB and i don't need you telling me how overpriced it is in your opinion, there's someone out there looking for just this though and it's going to be worth it to them, this is who i'm looking for here, not just someone looking for a gray 02 pickup. It's not perfect on the outside, it IS 10 years old, and it has a couple scratches and dings, however they are minor compared to the appearance of the truck. I have some rust starting on the fender wells of the bed, it is what it is. It would pain me but i think i could return it to stock and sell it closer to the going price for a 02 with 137k miles and make some money off the mods, and if someone is interested in the truck in stock form (power wise, aside from suspenion that's staying) i could part out the performance mods, but not yet. Yes i know you'd be interested in this or that but i want to see if anyone is interested in the complete truck as it is now. Thanks for looking, let me know if you're seriously interested and i can go into more detail with you.

Last edited:
I don't think you got the joke, nice clean super duty.

Last edited:
You dodge guy's are so hell bent on your engines you dont give a crap about the rest of the truck LOL

Im a "likes to be out in front, hates to walk" guy... I'll keep patching the dash in my Dodge ;-) (bump for a good looking truck :)