2002 F250 CCSB XLT 4x4 for sale

mattgw86

I figure I'll go ahead and list my truck on here. I really hate to get rid of this truck, but I just can't afford it right now.

The truck has about 158k miles on it. It has a DP tuner, ISSPRO gauges, 5% tint on all the side windows and back window. 4" stainless exhaust, and DIY Tymar intake. The stock intake will be included, and a fresh 6637 filter is going on the truck. I put Recon smoked LED cab lights on it.

I'm asking $13,000 OBO I'll also consider partial trades for an older IDI or similar truck. In fact, I'd rather a partial trade. Let me know what you have, I'll make you a good deal.

truck_front_edit_1.jpg

Here are some more pics:

F250-02.jpg

F250-01.jpg

The Computer stand in the pic isn't mine, so it won't go with the truck.

F250-03.jpg

F250-05.jpg

A little more info on it too:

I replaced the driver's side hub with a non-ABS unit by mistake. It never really bothered me, and I really didn't feel like changing it out again, so I just ignore the ABS light.

It used to have a single stack, so there's a hole in the front of the bed. I actually find it makes a great garbage chute for when there's a lot of dirt and small debris in the bed. I just put a 5 gallon bucket under the truck and sweep all my trash in.

Another little issue is that the center fold down console is a little wobbly, if you push down hard on the front left (driver's side) it'll move like it's not connected at the back right. Never really messed with it though, so not sure what the deal is there. It raises and lowers properly though.

It's got automatic headlights too...

I'm usually in New Orleans, sometimes in Houston, and occasionally you can find me in East Tennessee.

That's all I can think of right now, I'll update it if I realize I missed something.

very interested, this is exactly what im lookin for. im in michigan but maybee we could work out somethin to meet part way? is there any rust or major dents or scratches. send more pics to markbailey21@hotmail.com
thanks