2002 QCSB 4x4 parting out

Ghostman

24v crazy
Parting it out.

South Texas truck so no rusty rockers or fenders. Good cab. Good bed. Never wrecked. Paint is faded. Normal ding, chips, and wear. Interior is pretty nice too. Willing to ship stuff on your dime.

Dana 60 front axle with CAD. $400

Dana 80 rear axle with disc brakes $600

Offer on the rest.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426124360.285154.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426124374.967325.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dash bezel, headlights, lift, tires and wheels shipped to 30047? Pics of interior? Motor sound?

Dash bezel, headlights, lift, tires and wheels shipped to 30047? Pics of interior? Motor sound?

The top dash pad or the front bezel piece? The front piece is hacked around the radio. I never finished the double din install. I can get pictures of interior tomorrow.

Headlights around brand new sport housings. I'll go $125 shipped.

Tires and wheels I'll go $400 plus freight. I'll get a freight quote.

Lift like all the suspension or what? Long arms and brackets I'll do $400 plus shipping

Let me know what all your wanting specifically.

Motor sounds great. It's got a couple guys interested in it. Motor is in a different for sale thread.

I'm in Houston ATM, will be until just after noon to-morrow, then heading up towards Waco, then Dallas, with any luck.
I'm semi-interested in the rear axle, or I could be persuaded to haul it east. :hehe:

Go easy on me, all I drove was the Dakota, AKA; "The Clingon". :doh:

Mark.

I'm in Houston ATM, will be until just after noon to-morrow, then heading up towards Waco, then Dallas, with any luck.

I'm semi-interested in the rear axle, or I could be persuaded to haul it east. :hehe:

Go easy on me, all I drove was the Dakota, AKA; "The Clingon". :doh:

Mark.

Let me know, I can meet you off I-10 somewhere with it outside of Houston. I hate stepping foot in that town though lol.

I hate this place as much as you do, or worse, but I have to drive to 2 or 3 places in it today and it's burning me up. :hehe:

Text or call me at 402-780-5127, so we can make arrangements.

Mark.

Dana 80 is sold. ECM and PCM sold. Mark is a great guy also, good seeing ya down here in Texas man.

Nice seeing you, but this trip got expensive.

Got popped in Rosebud for speeding by a cop sitting by a 45mph speed limit sign.
I was doing 41, he says I was in a 30mph zone, I disagreed.
I feel if you can see it, run what the sign says, I saw 45mph, I was trying to get there.

Texas may see me again over this one. ;)

As far as the truck, man, some of you back east guys need to pony up for some, nice, clean sheetmetal from TEXAS!!!

Mark.

Last edited:
Nice seeing you, but this trip got expensive.

Got popped in Rosebud for speeding by a cop sitting by a 45mph speed limit sign.
I was doing 41, he says I was in a 30mph zone, I disagreed.
I feel if you can see it, run what the sign says, I saw 45mph, I was trying to get there.

Texas may see me again over this one. ;)

As far as the truck, man, some of you back east guys need to pony up for some, nice, clean sheetmetal from TEXAS!!!

Mark.

Thanks Mark. Too bad they busted ya.

Trans and tranfer case?

Trans is sold. Transfer case is a nv271 dodge front case half and ford rear case half. No slip yoke, it's a fixed yoke. I have drive shaft or flanges to accompany it. It was cracked in the front half(apparently a common area to crack). I welded the crack back up inside and out.

Are those sport headlights with dual bulbs? Mopar or aftermarket?

Before I part anything off the cab I think I want to wait and but and see if I can sell it whole

Pictures of interior. It's very clean truck. Some lucky guy from the rust belt needs a new cab.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426553181.965337.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426553194.470627.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426553205.198512.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426553222.733456.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426553243.518508.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426553258.269902.jpg

All of the isspro EV1 gauges are for sale too. Have
2)100psi boost
1) 60psi boost
1)transmission temp (the lower range)
1)egt up to 1600°
1)fuel pressure 60psi

Can you send me a close up shot of the EV1 fuel pressure gauge? Would be interested in it and the dash pod if its a close enough match to my EV2s

Thanks

Last edited:
Back