2002 QCSB 4x4 parting out

Can you send me a close up shot of the EV1 fuel pressure gauge? Would be interested in it and the dash pod if its a close enough match to my EV2s

Thanks

FP gauge is sold already. I don't think the dash pod will come off very well.

Man what happened to your build you had going? Anyways free bump!

Well, gonna move on to a CR, due to the interest of a particularly influencing individual. Has bigger seats and quieter. Looking for a 06/07 4wd QCSB auto, or mega if its right price.

Yes sir. It's a B&M ratchet shifter. Also has the handle with momentary push button on it. Very nice for hitting lock up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How much are you looking to get for it?

From bad personal experience, I have found that door panels are quite possibly THE worst items to ship.
Last time I tried to ship a pair, the cheapest rate I could get was $130 through FedEx.
1 won't be much cheaper, if at all.

Mark.

And that's why I'm going to keep the can together for a while for some lucky guy in the salt belt to get a good southern cab complete. Will even be willing to meet in OK.

Let me know if you have a VP exhaust manifold you'd part with. Just bought a CR as well and can't wait to get rid of this wet duck fart exhaust note.

I'll take the headlights. Are the tail lights in good shape? Can't do the tires and wheels. Just busted my harmonic balancer and front case seal is leaking. Have to have funds to replace.

Let me know if you have a VP exhaust manifold you'd part with. Just bought a CR as well and can't wait to get rid of this wet duck fart exhaust note.

I don't have one. Only a 12v.

I'll take the headlights. Are the tail lights in good shape? Can't do the tires and wheels. Just busted my harmonic balancer and front case seal is leaking. Have to have funds to replace.

Tail lights are in good shape. PM me your number so we can discuss easier.

How much for gauges and the. The cab price

The only gauges left are a 100psi boost gauge,1500° EGT gauge, and the lower range transmission temp gauge and ofcourse the sending units/hose.

Txt me to discuss the cab price. I'm not really sure what it's worth.

What is done to the suspension, lift, type etc...?

Pure performance dual rate hemi coils, custom long arms and brackets I built myself. 2" x 0.25" wall DOM tubing with threaded bung on one end and welded 2.63" ballistic joint on other. Links about 42" long give or take. TGC rear shackle flip and bilstein shocks in rear. Front has some fox shocks. Both sets of shocks are a little longer than they need to be truthfully the way it is now like ~4" up and ~8-6" down. BD track bar and conversion bracket. Honestly the only part of the lift that is really worth a damn is the links and brackets. I didn't care for the dual rate PP coils and the shocks aren't tuned for them. The rear bilsteins are the basic truck valving.

BUMP. Make me some offers on whole cab and front clip. I got this 2006 so I can load it up and meet half way if needed, you pay fuel.

Bump. Still got lots of the truck left.

You need truck parts let me know. I'll start parting out the dash if you need something.
Still have ABS unit, intercooler, triple pass custom built radiator, front clip, engine, etc.

Back