2002 QCSB 4x4 parting out

Motivated seller. Make me some offers. I will get them pictures of radiator soon. And Ram12vcummins i will send you back a PM here soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would trade this 6BT for a 4BT if anyone has one. Preferably a p7100 or VE model but I might entertain a CR model.

Someone come pick up this entire cab for $500, pretty much has zero rust. I know someone needs a good rust free cab.

Last edited:
Someone come pick up this entire cab for $500, pretty much has zero rust. I know someone needs a good rust free cab.

Wish you were closer. I would be all over that

Haha I am in Ohio lol. That's a hell of a road trip

Yeah probably be $500 in fuel and two days of hard driving maybe two and a half. Easier if you got a buddy that will split the driving.

Is the grill OEM or aftermarket. I'm needing a good oem grill to paint for my truck. Just don't want to pay out the yazoo for one from dodge and then still have to paint it. Located in fl, 33873

Is the grill OEM or aftermarket. I'm needing a good oem grill to paint for my truck. Just don't want to pay out the yazoo for one from dodge and then still have to paint it. Located in fl, 33873

It is OEM.

Alright I got a lot going on right now and need to get rid of this project. Someone come pick up the whole thing for $2300. That's cab, engine, bed, interior, coolers, piping, etc etc

PM Me an offer.

Back