2002 Super Stock Diesel Mod. Frame Chassis..

duramaxn

Currently getting ready to switch to a component tube chassis and now selling this frame and axles. It has a solid H172 rear and GM military style front with disk brakes. Never been ran. Nice chassis wih all IFS brackets plasma cut off with solid motor cradle welded in. It is ready to put your body and dropbox powerplant in it. $2800.00

Currently getting ready to switch to a component tube chassis and now selling this frame and axles. It has a solid H172 rear and GM military style front with disk brakes. Never been ran. Nice chassis wih all IFS brackets plasma cut off with solid motor cradle welded in. It is ready to put your body and dropbox powerplant in it. $2800.00

good looking truck......where you based out of???? ive never seen your truck run.....and thats a good price on the frame......whats under the nose.......single arms with coilovers or leaf springs????

Out of Springfield Ohio. It is setup with nice leaf spring setup. It would be a nice peice for someone that isn't wanting to go to a full tube setup. It is all setup for Hydraulic steering. This is a whole new component setup that the powerplant hasn't ran in the chassis yet.

DAMN....i didnt realize you was that close to home......you think you could make it to our memorial day weekend pull in hillsboro???? its the sunday night before memorial day.....

We are planning on getting a few hooks this fall. This is a full mechanical duramax so there is alot of stuff to work out. Its got the best of everything so I am convinced things will shake out.

come on jeremy get her running you know you want to go to SouthCarolina with us next weekend!

Cory, I would if this chassis was finished up. I am really looking forward to running with you guys.....it will be a good time.

putting things together this week. So far so good with things....got somethings to work out yet but nothing that can't be overcome...

well good luck, cant wait till you get out here! thing should run wicked sweet and i know we'll have some fun after the pulls to when u come along!

Do you still have the frame. PM me your phone# i have a guy that interested in it, Thanks Jeremy