2002 VW Jetta 1.8T 5spd - CT

GotTorque?

I pulled a car loan and finally bought my diesel so this needs to go soon so I can lift my truck :rockwoot:

Exterior -
Reflex Sliver with Black painted Rubstrips and Grill
Stock 15" Avus wheels
Light tint
Has minor scratches and one dent on pass. side rear wheel arch ( can easily be pulled and will provide pictures, just email me ) and the mirror has black electrical tape around the base of the mirror where it was cracked ( you cant even notice it and it doesnt effect the power mirror at all, cost to fix would be about $30 for parts and about 1 hour of your time, just haven't gotten around to fixing yet. )
Hand waxed and clay bared once a month

Interior -
Mint heated leather seats, gray color.
All stock except for Autometer Cobalt Series 30psi boost gauge in New south column pod
Always leather conditioned and cleaned once a week and carpet shampooed almost every week.

Engine/Transmission -
83k Bottom end 51k on head - Timing belt went so I replaced the head with a lower mileage head
3k on Headgasket, head bolts and top end gasket kit
3k on timing belt, water pump, tensioners
New Coolant Temp Sensor, MAF Sensor, Spark Plugs, Oil changed every 3-5k miles
AWP Engine Code
APR peformance stage 1 ecu with 93 octane and stock settings and also comes with test pipe file (210whp/250wtq - est.)
3" Down pipe into custom 3" catback with magnaflow muffler
Cold Air intake
Godspeed Front Mount intercooler
Neotek Diverter Valve - Stock included
Eurojet PCV Hose
ECS tuning N75 Race Valve
Coilpack Hold Downs
5 speed manual transmission that shifts perfect and excellent condition clutch
No CEL's and runs no problems every day, this is my Daily driver that I take every day to school and drive 400 miles a week.

Suspension -
VMAXX coilovers
Diesel Geek Skid plate
Recent rear brakes and perfect condition front brakes

I went to school for automotive so I know this car from the bottom up. I bought it stock and drove it for about 20k miles, it has always performed excellent and got me to and from florida ( over 3k miles ) with no problems and about 39 mpg ( with APR software off ). I put all the mods on the car so I know what has been done to the car and everything was performed by ASE certified technicians. I always take of my vehicles and treat them like they were my baby, I dont like to beat on my cars and I dont like to race my cars either ( I would have gotten a porshce for that ), I bought this car for every day ammenities and comfort. The interior is very comfortable and with the heated seats it makes the winters all better, the car is excellent in the snow also!

The car has all the recent maintenance performed and is ready to go. Car hasn't been in any accidents but does have some scratches but nothing major and the one dented mentioned before. This would make a good first car for someone and it still has lots of life left in it. Please dont hesitate to ask questions if you have any and I can take more pictures for potential buyers and the car is available for viewing if people want to come and look.

Price - 7k - Trades Anything for my 2000 Powerstroke, I really want a lift kit 8-12", 39-41" tires, 15-17" rims, TS or DP 6pos chip, or something along those lines. Im parting out the cars mods soons I pick up my truck saturday so I will revise the price and the ad when parts sell.

Have pictures upon request.