2003 3500 QCLB SRW! 4x4 AT SLT 220K

breymeyerfam

Professional Hack
Willing to sell outright and open to all kinds of trades. Dont have to sell, more looking to see whats out there for trade, but if the price is right...its gone. Since a price is manditory, i will start at 1500 under nada. $17000. I have a clean title in hand. Starts right up and everything works as it should. I dont have service records. Only thing I know from the guy I got it from was that he had recently put ball joints in and that the trans had a stock rebuild including valvebody and torque converter last year sometime. Since owning I put all 4 new tie rods and adjusting sleeves on last week(moog) and had it aligned. It has 315/70/17 bfg at's and a 2" leveling kit. two tires are 50% and two are 15-20% and will need replaced soon. It has a near new flip over ball in bed and brake controller. Its debadged and the tow mirrors have been smoothed and painted to match. motor is standard output, 48re trans. interior is black cloth and is not perfect, but pretty nice. Performace wise it has a bully dog, torque dog with 3 position switch; 4" exhaust with dynomax muffler, otherwise is all stock. Paint and body is very nice! Pm me here with offers or txt 765-49O-3O50. Im located 47918(west central indiana) Things I'm interested intrading for: Good gas mileage vehicle(30mpg+), diesel trucks, dirtbike, polaris ranger 4x4, Tactical rifles, 1911's, professional model stihl and husqvarna chainsaws, who knows what else...

IMG_8300.jpg

IMG_8302.jpg

IMG_8301.jpg

Last edited:
I have a 99 with a fresh motor and Goerend/DTT trans if your interested. 129k on the body, 3-4k on the motor and trans.

i have pics of interior and motor, but dont have any of the bottom side. Also, it seems im stuck right in the middle of the indiana monsoon season, so it may be a few days before its dry enough to slide under there to get some pics. *please excuse the floors being filthy, havn't had time to sweep it out in a few weeks.*
2011-04-14_14-56-27_665.jpg

2011-04-14_14-57-37_842.jpg

2011-04-14_14-57-15_154.jpg

2011-04-19_18-10-08_711.jpg

2011-04-19_18-09-37_654.jpg

Last edited:
awesome thanks..I wish I could say yes to this truck, but my truck is getting a trans rebuild and I might be selling it this summer....if you don't sell it towards this summer I might see if you want to trade for my truck.

its a 98.5 24v qclb with ~224k miles on it now and it does have 7'' black stacks but I might take those off and put on a straightpipe exhaust. I'll upload some pictures if you want or send you an email of my truck and if nothing works out for your truck I can keep contact with you if its not gone by summer.
truck2.jpg

heres one without the stacks.

stacks1.jpg

Last edited:
You have a nice lookin truck, but im not too interested anything with a vp pump.

awesome thanks..I wish I could say yes to this truck, but my truck is getting a trans rebuild and I might be selling it this summer....if you don't sell it towards this summer I might see if you want to trade for my truck.

its a 98.5 24v qclb with ~224k miles on it now and it does have 7'' black stacks but I might take those off and put on a straightpipe exhaust. I'll upload some pictures if you want or send you an email of my truck and if nothing works out for your truck I can keep contact with you if its not gone by summer.
truck2.jpg

heres one without the stacks.

stacks1.jpg