2003 6.0 "bullet proofed"

amaupin04

roxanne04
I am helping a buddy sell this truck so bare with me.

2003 6.0 Lariat White Four Door Short bed automatic truck has 194,000 miles. Brand new 175cc injectors with 100% nozzles, sinister EGR delete, new High Pressure Oil Pump, New high pressure oil fittings- new oil cooler, new rear main seal,ARP Studs, and new OEM Headgaskets. Airdog 1(not installed) but it is a new pump-Also, a new oil bypass kit. SCT for tuning.K&n intake- As for tires 33x12.50 Mickey Thompson ATZs about 30% tread on 18' Ballistic Jester wheels. Custom Rear bumper-5' TBE with 4' DP-Triple Pillar Guages-EGT-Boost-FP- Truck has all four new MOOG ball joints. 6k HID head lights with Halo headlights-5% tint all the way around-Truck has grey leather interior with all power and heat options. Truck is in excellent condition.

The issue: When the truck is put in to gear it acts as if nothing is happening, its not even trying to pull. we've come to the conclusion that its something electronic or maybe even the shift linkage isnt working properly or broke? But hes to the point were he doesnt want to mess with it because he has other vehicles to drive. Asking 14,000$ OBO reason its still priced the way it is is because we think it will be an easy fix truck has ALOT of extras and its a good clean running truck. i will post pictures in just a few. 1-573-803-7032 text anytime for questions or more pictures

Thanks Guys!!

yhyjujyn.jpg
utujurev.jpg
bape2uze.jpg
ejenyta9.jpg
gy3e4uze.jpg

So are you saying the truck is "bullet proof" or he named it "bullet proof"? Either way the term isn't very fitting if its "broke"! Don't you think it should be trouble shooted before trying to sell. What if the tranny is junk?

Last edited:
I realize it doesn't fit the situation I'm just relating the message. What would you suspect the issue could be just from hearing the side-effects?

Lol yeah well its not mine I'd say try it out...I'm just putting it out there for him