2003, AD150, External Fuel Pressure Regulators

Roid

Gentlemen,
Been doing some CP3 research and according to several CP3 builder and experts running pressure higher than 18psi to the CP3 can be damaging, you will either blow out rubber o-rings or pop a FCA.

So, the pressure regulator is also notorious for fluxuations in fuel pressure, mine bounces from 20psi to 40psi depending on outside temp, the colder it is the fuel pressure drops, if its hot out the fuel pressue is high. I do have the smaller spring installed.

IF you a running a fuel pressure regulator under the hood what is the make and model if you don't mind me asking?

Thanks!

The reason For ALL TC modded pumps to run lower feed pressure is BC We are already are taking care of the internal pressures with a measure of safety involved, running higher feed pressure on all pumps does add some HP,but it comes at a price added wear on all gear pumps....I hate Fass/ and Airdog for the lack of care in this area.What are they thinking $$$$$ Every 5.9 (CR) factory Pump feeds at 8-12 PSI, this should be the industry setting.If FASS/DOG want to state that pressure are set for competition I have no problem with that,just letting all buyers think higher pressures are OK is BS.

I have a Floorit stage 3.5 and I wastold 27psi on my airsog was perfect. The guy at the dealer unplugged my lift pump cause it was so high and I told john and he flipped about him doing that. The truck ran maybe 2 weeks with test drives and **** like that.
We pulled the pump and he went through it and everything was fine.
Not saying that it doesn't increase wear but my pump was within his comfort level of reinstalling on the truck

After going over the entire fuel pump and fuel system from the tank to the bosch pump/cp3 i couldn't find any problems.

i just got off the phone with isspro and they are sending me a new sender unit to try out. according to the engineer i spoke with there is a known issue

honestly i was shocked how fast he wanted to send me the part, i was looking for trouble shooting advice.

there is no replacement for outstanding customer service/support

I have a Floorit stage 3.5 and I wastold 27psi on my airsog was perfect. The guy at the dealer unplugged my lift pump cause it was so high and I told john and he flipped about him doing that. The truck ran maybe 2 weeks with test drives and **** like that.
We pulled the pump and he went through it and everything was fine.
Not saying that it doesn't increase wear but my pump was within his comfort level of reinstalling on the truck

30+/- a few psi is what my ole ladies 03 is at with a Floor-it 3.5 for 2 years daily driver no issues.

I've been running 44psi for 4 years on my II CP3 Runs perfect, Wallboro 392 with a Aeromotive pressure regulator