2003 CC/SB twin turbo cummins

cumminstrokethi

just an on-looker
The truck is absolutely beautiful!!! It's got 131,xxx miles on it and goes up every day, as it is my driver to and from school. Since I've owned the truck, I've ran Mobile 1 5w-40 synthetic oil in the motor. The truck has tons of aftermarket stuff, and is very powerful, yet tame enough to tow camping trailers on the weekends.

Here's a list of the modifications:

18" Black KMC XD monsters
35/12.50/r18 Kuhmo Road Venture MT's that are almost shot
Bushwacker fender flares
Road Armor stealth front bumper
Big Mouth grille
8k HID headlights
BOSS 7" flip-out DVD/CD/MP3 player
Fosgate 300/2 amp
2 12" Fosgate Punch P3 8ohm subs in a custom fiberglass enclosure
Gooseneck hitch (I've never used it, but the previous owner did)
Prodigy digital brake controller
N-fab side steps to keep the interior mint.

Now the good stuff!!!

5" turbo back exhaust
Fass 150 HD (installed at 129k miles)
Full assortment of dipricol guages (EGT, Fuel pressure, Total boost, Primary boost, and Drive pressure)
Smarty S-06 programmer
Quadzilla X2 rail pressure box with on-the-fly adjustment
Valair Single disc clutch
Flux 1.8 (~90 horse power) injectors
HE351/BHT3B twin turbos
40mm external wastegate with in-cab air pressure regulator
Custom intake
ARP 12mm head studs
Custom ladder bars to keep the wheels planted.

The truck is insanley quick and spools instantly. It will literally burn the MT's off through the first few gears on dry pavement with the smarty on level 5 out of 9 if you're getting after it. However, I'm sure it sounds like I beat the heck out of the truck. 100% wrong!!! I drive like a grandma going to get groceries at Wal-Mart, since that's what this truck does for me. My 47 year old father gets on to me for not driving the truck hard if that tells you anything! About once a week I take the truck to a local car-cleaning center and have the truck washed and the interior cleaned out.

The bad:

Truck does have several rock chips along the bottom of the rocker pannels, and the paint is peeling on the corners of the road-armor bumper. My solution to this was going to have the rockers and the bumper line-x'd. It makes the trucks look VERY sharp.

It also does have 3 or 4 door-dings that are smaller than the size of a pea.

Interior has a couple marks on the back of the passenger seat from the previous owner. He said that it happened when he took the truck to get cleaned. Also from the previous owner, there were a couple small tears in the bottom of the passenger seat that have been professionally fixed and are barely noticable.

And last thing, I had the truck checked out by a mechanic the other day just to ensure that everything was ok. He said everything was, however the valve lash is a little out on the truck. At the begining of next week, the truck will be getting a new steering box and the valve lash reset.

My asking price is $23,500 for the truck, but I may be willing to deal a little if the buyer is serious about the truck.

I encourage you to come take a look and ride in the truck if you're local.

If you have any questions about the truck, feel free to call or text me at 217-257-7810 between 4-10pm on week days and just about any time on the weekends.

I'm just going to post up a few pics, but I can email as many more as you want. I literally have a hundred or more pics of the truck :thumbsup:.

efcf1548.jpg

4bc0f576.jpg

4d17867c.jpg

a11c9972.jpg

6dee2bc0.jpg

ea497ce1.jpg

The piping on the twins is flat-black as of now, but is blue in the pictures

5419da21.jpg

As said above, I have a ton of more pics of the truck, and if you want anything specific, let me know and I'll get them ASAP

NEEDS TO GO QUICK! I'VE GOT ANOTHER TRUCK I REALLY WANT!

Found another 03 that I'd really like to have. However if I can't get it bought, I think i'm gonna build a truck just like my old maroon truck I had before this one.

Ill put some inside pics up when I get back home to my computer.

I'd say it ought to be 550+. It needs a little CP3 work to take full advantage of the twins and fuel that's there

Here's interior pics, and the imperfections on the truck. I have pictured EVERY SINGLE IMPERFECTION ON THE TRUCK!!! There are NO other marks ANYWHERE!

*Sorry for the quality of the pics, the sun was REALLY bright that day!*

9f9c0cc6.jpg

204433da.jpg

Quad X2
eca89f75.jpg

In-cab regulator for the external 'gate
eb39b438.jpg

Rips that were fixed in the bottom of the passenger seat
651ac1f7.jpg

169186bc.jpg

Two marks on the back of the passenger seat
8764fd7e.jpg

fe699b74.jpg

c9df1e91.jpg

5f07d351.jpg

3463afdc.jpg

Corner of the Road armor. Both sides are peeling like this.
f26400ca.jpg

Ding in the rear bumper
32981027.jpg

Rock chips... Both sides are like this, but this side is the worst.
a80ff089.jpg

Outward ding on the front pass. side fender
641895e7.jpg

Outward ding on the hood from the external wastegate. The PO said that the wastegate let go, and popped up and smacked the hood. It DOES NOT have this problem anymore! lol
4824ac18.jpg

Thanks guys

A little off subject, but i was wondering how many miles you got out of those tires. I was thinking of getting a set.

BUMP for a sick truck! I dont need to say good luck with the sell, cause it will!