2003 Dodge 2500 4x4 ppumped

TeamM

2003 Dodge Ram 2500 Quad Cab 4x4.Tan leather interior. Truck has 200,000 miles and 20,000 on motor. Bought this truck from a friend who could not finish the project. I was looking to make a puller out of the truck but with college and a full time job I just do not have the time.
4" lift with 17" Hummer H2 rims and 35" Nitto Mud Grapplers
Scheid front cover
180 ppump (not positive will have to check tomorrow)
.093 stainless fuel lines and .093 crossover tubes
Comes with stock 24v injectors and turbo (keeping mine)
ARP Head Studs
Fire Ringed
Scheid Cam
Aeromotive fuel pump
Flexalite fans
Flexalite trans cooler

The bad
The trans needs gone through. It drives but it is starting to hold shifts
The Injectors are out along with the rockers but I could put it back together so you would be able to hear it run.
Some dents on passenger side in door and bed. Also dent in tailgate.

Maybe open to trades depending on what it is.
Sorry for the crappy cell phone pics just pulled it out of the shop to get some pics in the light. I am probably forgetting some things.

IMG_9781.jpg

IMG_3383.jpg

IMG_5430.jpg

IMG_4780.jpg

Sorry fellas i posted it after work and it was late at night. Asking $12,500

Some bigger injectors and a turbo. Some wiring if you care about the gauges inside working. I got the truck home and started to take the injectors and all that stuff out but I just lost time

May be willing to trade for a clean 2nd gen or let me know what you have. Just figured this would make a nice project for someone that has the time.

This truck came outta southern indiana not too long ago didnt it? Cause I talked to the guy that had it.

So the engine is more together then in the pic ? Any interior pics ?

u keep the motor,trans, wheels tirers???? i will give $6,000 cash be there this weekend!!!

03 cummins

i have a 95 std cab with twin turbos on it built tranny everything new on it u joints brakes lines all fluids have been changed new radiator lift pump alt starter water pump retimed it to 16.5 i believe 191 delivery valves 4gsk have 5x12 injectors an a set of 5x14s. was my dd till i baught ext cab 04. let me know