2003 GMC Sierra SLT Duramax

bmwmotorsports

I am thinking of selling my 2003 GMC Sierra Duramax. It is an SLT 4x4 with all the options without sunroof. The vehicle is extended cab, black in color with dark charcoal leather. The truck is in great condition, has a few scratches here and there but nothing major. You must really come and check it out to really see how well taken care of it is. Transmission shift very well and motor shows no signs of wear. I am currently pulling 23.9 MPG!

The truck currently has 159,000 miles. I have decided to sell the truck because my needs have changed. I don’t NEED to sell the truck so I will no respond to any lowball offers. The truck blue books right at $19,100 in excellent condition; $18,250 in good condition; and $16,950 in poor condition.

Modifications:
55w 6000k HID Headlights
4” MBRP Turbo-Back Exhaust W/5” Black AFE Exhaust Tip
UWS Black Tool Box
Shotgun Rack connected to middle pillars (Holds 2)
Shotgun Rack in Toolbox (Holds 2)
Eclipse MP3 Headunit CD Player W/Ipod Hookup and Full Controls
2 12” Insignia Subwoofers in Custom Extended Cab Box W/700 Watt Amp
5th Wheel Hitch That I have Never Used
Full Center Console Rather Than Jumpseat
All Terrain Tires on Stock Wheels (May Change)
Spray-In Bed Liner
2005 Tail Lights

For the right price I will include everything listed. I am asking $19,000 obo with the condition and modifications that are done to the truck. I may also trade for something cheaper and some cash from you. I am looking for another duramax + cash, Cummins + cash. Again, this is Or Best Offer so shoot me an offer, all I can say is No. I can be reached at (336) 480-7422.

Anyone thinking about dealing with this guy should beware. I sent him $1421 through paypal for some wheels/tires. I never heard anything back from him for a while so once the money cleared his bank account I got ahold of him. He gave me some BS story about how he wrecked his truck and the wheels got messed up.

I asked for pictures and he said he couldn't get any since the truck was in the shop.

he later informed me that he didn't wreck his truck but the wheels had been damaged in a wreck.

lots of conflicting information from this guy.

Luckily I got my money back but there's no way I'd ever take his word for anything after this ordeal.

Sulfurburner sent me the money for the wheels I was selling through PayPal using the E-Check option. Anyone farmiliar with E-Check in PayPal understands that it takes 5-6 business days to atleast clear even into PayPal. After the money is into PayPal it takes another 3-4 business days to clear into your bank account. The truck I have was never in an accident the wheel was damaged, as stated to Sulferburner. I was as kind as can be and appoligetic. I also immediately refunded the money that was sent to my paypal yet Sulfurburner was still determined to get back at me.

The money sent was also never cleared into my bank account because if it was I would have had to send him money rather than refunding the funds. I have been a stand up honest guy about everything I have ever sold on the forums. I have been a member of bimmerforums for over 5 years and have 100% on everything I have sold.

My truck has H2 wheels on it now and nothing was damaged but the wheel. Having said that, if someone could remove Sulfurburner's comments from my thread it would be greatly appreciated. I enjoy spending time on the forums and interacting with the forum community and I dont like being looked at as someone who would get over on a potential buyer.

Ryan is a stand up guy i have known him personally for a few years. There is no reason to go around and write on every thread he has ever posted on. He refunded the money.

Truck is in very good shape. Shoot me any offer. All I can do is say no. I am willing to work with someone. Possible trades wanted also.

duramaxpics.jpg

duramaxpics2.jpg

duramaxpics3.jpg

duramaxpics4.jpg

be interested at all in a 98 lifted 2 door tahoe on trade, with me giving you a decent chunk of change too.

$16,500 obo this weekend. Outrageous deal just this weekend! I have a guy coming to get it if I dont sell it this weekend.