2003 LB7 3500 Silverado

Red_ver_2

amateur samurai
2003 Duramax diesel crew cab long box dually. Red with dark charcoal interior. LB7 Duramax with Allison 5spd. AFE intake with silencer removed and straight pipes. Federal emissions truck which means it came out of the factory with no egr or cat. A pillar boost and pyro gauges, auto meters that match the factory gauges. Kenwood 7in touchscreen in dash DVD player. Dual climate, power windows locks cruise control. Push button 4x4. Captains chairs in front. No rips, tears, or wear spots inside. Well maintained. Grill honeycomb is repainted black. Headlights, taillights, marker lights, and 3rd brake light all smoked. Tinted all the way around. Shaved antenna. Diamond plate Dee Zee tool box in bed with brackets so there are no holes in the bedrails. Bedliner. Bumper reciever with wiring for fifth wheel or bumper pull. Lifted in front with spacers on the rear rims. 33in Dunlop with lots of tread left. Full size new spare. In the last 20k miles, the brakes, u joints, wheel bearings, belts, tensioners and idlers, batteries and tires have all been replaced. Exterior waxed regularly. *105XXX miles. Injectors replaced under GM warranty. Truck well taken care of since new. Call or text for details or to see truck. Can email or text them. 7193317268 Alex. Asking $19000 obo.

Truck is in Colorado Springs.

9709f7a9.jpg

767cd8a5.jpg

Actually just let me know what it is, I just don't need a dually anymore

factory rubber floors, that's not carpet all nasty in this pic
fbda2d1b.jpg

ttt make an offer. I wanna get a cheaper 4wd(maybe a TDI) and another street bike-GSXR 750 or 1k, Duc 848 or 1098(non S or R). Any trades with cash that fall into that idea might work. Losing the need to sell and now just looking for something different.

Interested in a dodge cummins 4x4 auto extended cab with 105,000 miles. airbags, bedliner, leather interior, all the goodies. Banks power pack and exhaust.