2003 QCSB Roller and CR p-pump setup

TeamM

I am parting out my 2003 Dodge QCSB 2500 4x4. The truck is white and the sport edition. The truck has 200,000 miles and is from florida so there is no rust. But the truck does have some dents one the passenger side doors and bed where it looks like someone side swiped a mail box. I am going to see if the truck will sell as a roller first before I part it out. The truck has 4" lift and 17" h2 rims with brand new 35" nitro mud grapplers. Tan leather interior. Gooseneck hitch. 3.73 gearing. Looking to get $5000 for roller or best offer

I am also selling the motor how it sits. The engine has some scoring in cylinder 1 and 3 and the cylinder is cracked in #3. The motor is .020 over with VP pistons and 12 valve rods. It has a scheid billet aluminum front gear cover with a billet front cover on it. Has a custom cut gear for the p-pump. Stainless steel .093 lines. Fire ringed CR head with 110# valve springs. Looking for $5000 for motor or $3000 or obo for pump kit.

Will post pics here in a couple hours when I get home from work.

Not sure what brand of lift but here are a few pictures. The s466 turbo and injectors do not come with the motor. The turbo seen on the truck in the picture was just a hx35 for mocking something up.
IMG_3383.jpg

IMG_9781.jpg

IMG_4780.jpg

Looks like everything is sold but I will let you know if it falls through.

The guy ended up backing out. It is still for sale. Also flex-a-lite fans and flex-a-lite auxiliary trans cooler than go with the roller.

thermostat housing cast elbow

Do you have a thermostat housing cast elbow for a CR you want to sell. Modifying my coolant bypass. Thanks

I still have the motor and p-pump setup.....
Roller looks like it will be picked up Saturday.

Motor is the only thing still for sale or part out. Send pm's again because I accidentally deleted two that I never responded to.