2004.5 Chevy Dmax

b_r_a_d_79

I have had this truck since i got my driverlicense so i have owned it 4 years.
the truck is sold as is. i got started building it for a drag truck and just havent got around to finishing it now that school has started back up and dealing with a wedding money is tight and i dont have much time. i have put alot of money and time is this truck.
-suncoast stage 4 transmission
-suncoast transfer case brace
-s366 turbo
-egr delete with modified y bridge
-kodiak manifolds and up pipes
-3 inch drivers intercooler tube
-4 inch down pipe
-4 inch silverline exhaust into 7 inch stack
-60% larger injectors
-ported fuel rails
-150 fass platinum fuel system
-wicked diesel arson kit

I beleive that is all the parts i may be missing something. the truck is not running the only problem i can find is that the truck is not getting any fuel pressure so im gussing it needs another cp3 or the cp3 needs to be cleaned. also the truck needs a custom 3 inch intercooler tube. The truck is as is and i will be working on the truck until it is sold so if i get the truck finished the price will increase. i can txt pictures and answer any questions. the price is obo and NO TRADES my cell number is 8593194588 the best way to get in contact with me is txt. $15,000

here is a link with some picture
2004.5 Chevy Duramax

How many miles on the truck? Cab and bed configuration? 2 or 4wd? And remember that you are selling a NON RUNNING truck. People aren't gonna want to pay $15,000 for that unless it's in factory show room shape or you find that one person who's willing to part with that money.

truck has around 140,xxx the truck is an ecsb 4x4 and yes i know it is a NON RUNNING truck. you have to put a price on a truck to put it up for sale there is the price if someone is interested in the truck let me know and we can work something out

was it ever drag raced? it should put down some impressive runs once tuning is complete

Naw it hasn't made it to the drag strip but I'm wanting to take it to dmax tuner or someone similar to get it tuned if no one buys it before I finish it

no head studs the injectors are factory with about 40k miles and was sent off to be honed out with zero miles since modified, arson kit is new, egr delete with modified y bridge is new the rest was bought used or off my other truck. but everything is in good shape.