2004.5 Flame Red Dodge Ram 2500, 5.9 Cummins 4X4, Six Speed, with power everything.

REDDEVL

Yes I'm A Smoker
Ok I’m thinking about selling my 04 Ram 2500 Cummins. The truck has 137K+ miles, and just over 12000 miles on the engine, injectors, and clutch. As it sits with the injectors in it now, it Put Down 908HP and 1877 ft lbs. On #2 Diesel Only @ 82PSI Boost. Truck is Lifted 6” by a tuff country lift, with dual steering stabilizer. Has RMX mono tube shocks, and AMP flathead 20” wheels rapped in Toyo MT 38X15.50 Tires. Westin Bull Bar with KC day lighters, Big Mouth Billet Grille. Carbon fiber clear tail lights, Bully Running bars. The Rocker Panels and Bush Whacker Pocket style fender flairs have been rhino lined black, along with the truck bed. Has a flip over gooseneck ball, Ride Rite Air Bags, Black diamond plate bed caps and tool box. Windows are limo tinted with a limo tint sun visor on front windshield. Also has Clarion In dash flip out 7” DVD player, with I pod Connection, Rockford fosgate P3 10” subs in a custom fiberglass under seat box, Kicker KX6002 Digital two channel sub amp, and Kicker 4 channel mid amp, with Infinity KAPA series door speakers and tweets. Also has Viper Alarm system, custom Red and Black seat covers (installed at around 2000 miles so the factory seats are perfect), and Auto Meter phantom gauges

Now for the go fast List: The motor has been fully built from the ground up by Big Twin Diesel of Meridian Idaho, bored .50 over it has ceramic coated pistons that also have been Teflon coated on the skirts, the cam journals have been bored out and had molly coated bushings pressed in, cam is DDP/WEB racing/street cam. The rotating assembly has been balanced, the main and rod bushings have also been molly coated, ARP studs tie in the main caps with a custom cut girdle, rod bolts have been upgraded, the head has been upgraded with stiffer valve springs, and fire ringed by Schied Diesel, its held down by ARP 625 head studs, and makes use of chromolly push rods. Fuel is supplied to DDP 120 comp injectors by Industrial injection Twin Cp3’s that have been modified to a triple fed fuel rail with pop off delete. Cp3’s get there fuel from a FASS 150GPH Fuel System. The Motor gets it air from Big Twin Diesel Twin Turbos, Top charger being a silver bullet 66 from industrial injection, and bottom charger is an S4T that has been modified with a 98MM comp wheel, turbos are bolted on a BD three piece Exhaust manifold, and feed 95+LBS of boost (on the street) into a Banks high ram intake. The exhaust is 5” straight from bottom charger back to 5” custom duals with 6” stainless tips. The Engine also makes use of a BD turbo guard blow off valve, BD turbo timer controlled by EGT temps; ECM is tuned by a Bully Dog PMT, along with a TS MP8, and a TST Power MAX CR with the adjustable tunes. Everything is kept in check with auto meter gauges, 1 boost 0 to 100, 1 pyrometer 0 to 1600, 1 fuel Pressure 0 to 30, and 1 more boost 0 to 60. Also all aftermarket electronics are powered by a painless fuse panel with relays. The NV5600 has been upgraded with a BD short throw shifter and a South Bend 4200, 12 feramic button double disk clutch, along with the hydraulic upgrades for the slave and master cylinders. I’m sure there is probably some stuff I have forgotten, and will edit this if I remember something I forgot.

Anyways I know how much I have invested into this, But can’t seem to come up with a price that wont make me look crazy, So………. If anyone is interested in it, I’m open to Serious Offers. Oh and the motor still has Warranty Left.

DynoRun908HP.jpg

FXCD0102.jpg

0207091533.jpg

Truck is also in the readers ride Section, of Diesel Power Mag, June 09 Issue Page 54 Top Left. Twin Kit is not Industrial I dunno why they said it was. Turbos yes, Kit No.

How does it ride on the street as a Daily Driver? How smokey is it, fuel mileage, etc?

Also, do you have any interior shots of the truck?

Thing looks great btw!

Rides great, its pretty clean unless you get all over it when you take off from a light. Normal driving, around town i can pull about 15.5, 17 plus if i drive it like a grandpa, freeway driving is around 18 and up depending how fast, 75MPH is 1800RPM so it does good, but once it goes over 2200RPM MPG Drops. Ill get some pictures up tonight of the interior.

Rides great, its pretty clean unless you get all over it when you take off from a light. Normal driving, around town i can pull about 15.5, 17 plus if i drive it like a grandpa, freeway driving is around 18 and up depending how fast, 75MPH is 1800RPM so it does good, but once it goes over 2200RPM MPG Drops. Ill get some pictures up tonight of the interior.

Nice! This 6.0 of mine has been straight killing me on MPG, not to mention the fact that I am constantly replacing stuff on it lol.

You have a very nice looking truck and I look forward to seeing the extra pictures you post up!

well i took some pics of the interior today but they turned out pretty bad, plus i just kinda decided to post this up last night and kinda wanna get it all cleaned up nice before i take more pics, so hopefully have some more up by the weekend.

well i took some pics of the interior today but they turned out pretty bad, plus i just kinda decided to post this up last night and kinda wanna get it all cleaned up nice before i take more pics, so hopefully have some more up by the weekend.

No problem I understand how that can be.

Well had some things come up this weekend and an offer i couldnt refuse, so as of now the truck no longer has twin turbos, or twin cp3s. The TST is getting pulled off, and the DDP120 are coming out and 50HP sticks are going in. The truck is still for sale for now but with 50HP sticks and a single DDP 64/74/14 and a AFE Stage 2 Intake everything else listed is still there.

Will get more pics ASAP, if anyone is interested please let me know.
Thanks

Im thinking 30,000 OBO considering everything it still has into it.