2004.5 LLY GMC Sierra 2500hd Duramax Lightly Modded

bmwmotorsports

I am selling my 2004.5 GMC Sierra 2500HD Duramax Diesel. It is a fully functioning 4 wheel drive. The truck is in great shape and currently has 187k miles, which is low for a diesel. I am the third owner of this vehicle. The previous owner took meticulous care of it until it was placed in my hands. Since my ownership I have replaced many key preventative maintenance items in order for the vehicle to be perfect for daily driving. Replaced in the last 800 miles are as listed: power steering pump, power steering lines, power steering puller, belt, tensioner pulley, idler pulley, ac recharge, power steering fluid, oil change, fuel filter, fuel filter bleed screw, etc.

Currently the truck is in good shape with minimal dings and dents. There is currently about a 3"x4" dent at the top of the passenger side bed rail and also a 1"x2" scratch at the top of the drivers side bed rail. I never adressed these because I figured eventually I would have the bed and bed rails done in line-x. In addition there is a scratch on the drivers side door that is a little noticeable. I will include pictures of these. On the inside the seats and carpets are in great condition with very minimal wear. The only flaw here is one small tear on the side of the drivers seat from getting in and out of the truck. Also, the windshield is cracked on the truck but is usually covered under full coverage. Unfortunately I do not have full coverage.

The 2004.5 model was the next generation up from the 2001-2004 model LB7. This truck is an LLY which did NOT have the injector problem. The injectors are in great shape and show no issues. GM had a big recall on these trucks with their instrument clusters where the speedometer and rpm gauge would go bad and just not work. The truck is currently experiencing this problem but I just use a navigation to check my speed. I am considering having this fixed before the sale but at the same time if I didn't, I would include the navigation.

I wanted to go ahead and get all the little flaws out before someone came to look at it or was interested in it and was surprised upon arrival. I am a very honest and up front seller and I have never had any issues selling in the past. That being said, here is the information on the current aftermarket parts installed on the truck.

Modifications:
S&B Cold Air Intake
5" MBRP Turbo-Back Exhaust W/6" MBRP Tip
Transgo Jr Shift Kit
55w 6000K HID Headlights
Color Match Line-X Front bumper
Color Match GMC Emblem
Black Husky Tool Box
Tow Mirrors
2011 2500HD Badges
Black Hummer Wheels
Brand New 35x12.50x17 Cooper STT Mud Terrain Tires
2" Leveling kit Front & Back
Brand New Front & Rear Pro Comp 9000 Shocks

If I think of anything more to add I will add it or if you have any questions feel free to call or text me at any time. I am mainly looking to sell but I may be interested in the right trade. I am negotiable on the price. Looking for $17,000 OBO.
336-480-742two

image16.jpg

image17.jpg

image18.jpg

image19.jpg

image15.jpg

image14.jpg

is this truck decent on fuel mileage? just curious with the big tires and all figure it would be a hog. Im lookin for a dmax just not sure if i want to be paying big bucks at the pump though...

I have an economy tuner I will include with the price. Driving 70mph down the highway I have seen numbers as high as 24.1 and typically 18mpg city. I never have my foot in the truck as I like to take care of my trucks. The tires and leveling kit does not affect my mileage like one would think. I just filled my truck up and it was $80 and that will last me forever!

location? and can we see some pics of the interior and the scratches?

Thought the location was on here sorry. I am in Greenville, NC but could maybe work something out. I will add some pics of the interior and dents later today.

image21.jpg

image22.jpg

image20.jpg

Added the dent pics. As you can see the main ones are where I had planned on doing the bed liner and rails anyway.

Last edited: