2004 Dmax New To Me!

biggsy

Just bought a 2004 2500crew cab with 60k I am in love with it only prob is a 45 gal after market tank that plays with the fuel gauge and sure enough I ran it out! or i broke it! climbing a long grade. I have a 1093 code. I do have fuel at the the fuel pump bleeder. but it will not fire and run no fire at all! any ideas? I am so lost thanks sean

fixed

Just bought a 2004 2500crew cab with 60k I am in love with it only prob is a 45 gal after market tank that plays with the fuel gauge and sure enough I ran it out! or i broke it! climbing a long grade. I have a 1093 code. I do have fuel at the the fuel pump bleeder. but it will not fire and run no fire at all! any ideas? I am so lost thanks sean

Ok here goes I fixed it thanks to WanaDmxSub here At Comp Diesel.open the bleeder at the fuel filter and pump the pumper about 70 times until steady fuel comes out the bleeder cranked about 30 times waited 30 sec and cranked and she fired! Saved by a veteran diesel owner! This newbie is grate full .man was I nervous. I thought screwd up the truck after a week of ownership thanks for all the hospitality and the input look for word to being able to help some one some day thanks again sean newbie biggs

Back