2004 F-350 Crew Cab Dually King Ranch

LovinPSDs

Like the Title. It's a 2004 F-350 Crew Cab King Ranch. Every Option. Sunroof, rear sliding window, Auto, Powerstroke Diesel! Has under 60,000 miles!

Truck has some extras... Airaid Intake, 4" turbo back exhuast, Oil bypass filter to allow extended oil changes ( I went 5K each), Coolant bypass filter. EGT, Boost, and tranny temperature gauges installed over the rear view mirror. DJ's tunes. Truck was near shut down hot, allows allowed to idle down after a long drive. Brake controller installed for towing trailers, and also has a rhino lined bed.

Also has Brand new (less than 500 miles) on the brake pads all the way around, and brand new Cooper tires. Fuel filters changed religiously.

See link for pictures and please feel free to contact me with ANY questions. Will meet to inspect.

http://s304.photobucket.com/albums/nn165/LovinPSDs/2004 KR F-350 For Sale/

Asking 20K, a good deal I think for the truck. Simply also have the exact truck in an 08 so don't need it.

Ian.d.gilmore@gmail.com

Don't be worried about the post count deal.. i have like 600 on TDS from years and years ago and over 1000 on TDS before it crashed...:Cheer:

Good price. Unfortunatly the 6.0 is not a very popular engine...

I know it... esp. on this forum I think. I feel like this is a Cummins dominated board. Not really over here much tho, just to see whats for sale and such.