2004 f350

wbrblt

working on a 04 f-350 with the 6.0. the problem is it starts and idles.but when i try to move the truck it moves slow and got it to the floor. no engine lite is on. it idles rough like its has a miss. check fuel press its got 62psi. checked for plugged EGR and it was lil dirty but not bad. cleaned ane reinstalled. still didnt help. any ideas

When I had the same thing, truck would do what you're stating. Hard idle, missing, engine seemed like it was bogged down and wouldn't want to move.

Although mine had numerous problems so I can't pin point exactly what it could have been. I'd say between the 2 bad injectors, blown gaskets, and cracked up&y-pipes is your answer lol.

i have learned that some have had a problem with fuel tank lining coming apart.that was part of my problem. used a better scaner and came up with 12 codes. 1st set was 1,3,5.8 cyl contribution/balance,intake air temp,camshaft sensor,3 EGR codesglow plug controler,crankshaft sensor

Fuel tank delamination are usualy in the steel tanks. Not the midship plastic ones. Did the 350 have a utility body on it?

Back