2004 W56 Kaufman 3/4 car trailer FS

SickFord

I have a 2004 W56 Kaufman 3/4 wedge car trailer for sale, the trailer has a 12000 lbs winch with wired remote/wirerless remote with batter attached to trailer. enuff straps for 3 cars/trucks, the trailer also has chains. the trailer in a Tandom axle,with 10,000 lbs dexter oil bath axles, tires are in good shape for the most part two are brand new, 4 of the 6 left have 60% tread left, and the other two are in need or replacing, as they are the last of the tires to have been replaced. they still have desent tread but need replacing. I will try to get pics up as soon as I can. This trailer brand new was around the $10,000 plus dollar range depending on how you wanted it. I'am Asking $6000 OBO for it. I have a clean title in My Hands, the trailer is located in Birmingham Al. for More information PM Thanks SickFord

i should have grabbed this when you were up here

tell you what I will bring it to you, after you pay for it and I fix MY TRUCK, its still BROKE. add a little extra for Fuel cost and it yours.. let me know what you think about that. Thanks SickFord

I have Pics if any one wants them just Let me know, leave an e-mail address. also if any one can tell me how to post them on this tread That would be cool Thanks Sickford

The trailer is Know on E-bay any one interested in it let me know here and i will end it on E-bay . Thanks SickFord