2005 4x4 3500 dually

frito

i just purchased this as a theft recovery,dont know much about it,doesnt have a key,so i cant crank,nor is there any batteries on it,I ran a car fax,was bought new in tx and last service was at a dodge dealership and it showed 75,000 miles that was 4/28/2008,the rear tires are pretty wore but has new front tires,its missing front simulator,radio,has a aftermarket exhaust of some kind,rear driver fender flare has a small hole also,but its in decent shape,make a great fixer upper title is clean i am selling as is with true miles unknown,since no key to find out, i will take 13,000 for and that seems to be cheap,I have a couple friends into pulling and they told me to post on here. im in mayfield,ky 42066 chrisfristoe@hotmail.com

Attachments

• angie pics 123.jpg
    angie pics 123.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 46
  • angie pics 126.jpg
    angie pics 126.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 45
wow might be a deal
dodge will cut you a key for it like 105.00 or so with a new remote if u got your vin.an your id did my 02 last month when i lost the kys.

put one battery in it so when you open the door it will show current mileage.

DOH, simple fix. :)

just soon not spend 100 for a key or 100 for a new battery, just sell like it is, i dont have time to mess with, i might part out if nobody wants, some guy done offered to buy motor

i see a dodge, a chevy, and a jeep in the background. those all have betteries, one even has two :poke:

just saying it will help the sale if mileage is known.

The gauge cluster was stolen,the one it has is from a junkyard and shows like 210,000,that why it says true miles unknown,they stole radio,gauges,sorry should of been more specific

Doesn't the electronic gage clusters get the mileage from the ECM?

you have me,the guy i got it from said that what the junkyard told him it had on it,and thats all iii know, the car fax shows 75,000 at the end of april,i dont think someone could drive 130,00 miles in 5 months but possible