2005 Dodge 2500 Cummins 4x4

99cumminsdeere

Great running truck with 226,000 miles. I have most of the receipts from the work that has been done to it. I bought it in Montana, out West where the roads aren’t heavily salted like here so it is pretty clean as far as rust goes. It spent most of its life in Idaho and Montana.

• Motor – rebuilt around 150,000 by the guy I bought it from because the original spun a main bearing. Head, block, pistons, ARP rod bolts and HD girdle. . I have all the receipts from the motor build.
• Transmission – complete Goerend transmission, Triple disk convertor, Billet input shaft, deep aluminum pan, SunCoast flex plate. I just got the convertor and transmission rebuilt again by Goerend this winter roughly 1500 miles ago. I have receipts
• Camshaft – Hamiliton 181/210 at roughly 200,000 miles new Cummins tappets also
• Turbo – Scheid 57-65-14
• Manifold – 2nd gen BD 3 piece
• Programmer – Smarty so6 pod
• Gauges- Autometer factor match pyrometer, tranny temp, boost, fuel rail pressure
• Tires – Mickey Thompson ATZ P3 305-17’s new roughly 2000 miles ago
• Rims – Ion Alloy new only one set of tires ago. Just had them polished and clear coated
• Front end – Just rebuilt last fall with new 4th gen drag link and tie rod, Carli track bar, steering box stabilizer, U-joints, sway bar links, ball joints
• 2 in Leveling Kit
• Bedliner
• Flip down gooseneck hitch

Toolbox Does Not Come With it
Clean Titile in Hand
In the 500 hp range

$21,000

Call or Text 574-612-0161

its the blue truck with classic style rims im my photobucket
[ame="http://s1085.photobucket.com/user/99cumminsdeere/library/?view=recent&page=1"]99cumminsdeere's Recent Uploads | Photobucket[/ame]

truck1%20copy.jpg

unnamed%201.jpg

truck3.jpg

Sharp truck, love the blue. :cool:

Mark.

Last edited:
Looks like your from Missouri? Might be willing to meet halfway. I got a guy from Pennsylvania interested right now.

I'm scared of the possible rust and such.
I'd also have to part with my current truck and I'm on the fence about that right now.

How's the rust situation and how's the interior?

How's the rust situation and how's the interior?

The back two doors have about a two inch long spot starting along the inside bottom seam. Just needs sanded down and painted. The frame has a few spots of surface rust that need painted. Won't take much I just haven't done anything with it yet cause the last two years I've had a little beater car to drive in the winter instead. Interior is in average to good shape no rips or tears, no sagging headliner, no cracks in dash, clean.

Back