2005 Dodge 3500 5.9

Overfuld

I have a 2005 dodge 3500 single wheel 4x4 short bed for sell. It started life as a long bed Dually and was professionally converted to a short bed with no corners cut. I have pics of the whole process. The truck has 245k miles on it and is in excellent condition. Steering is tight with all new brakes up front, and new wheel bearings.
The truck has a 48re trans in it, 2nd gear acts up every now and then, but 90% of the time is fine and shifts like it should. There's no rust on the truck and the interior in a 8/10. Regular maintained, and no blow by.
List of parts include
:Fass titanium series 220gph with 10an braided line and fittings
:Cal trac traction bars
:fte 7" mitre cut stack kit with the 17" resonator and 5" exhaust
:Smeding diesel polished intake horn
: 20 gallon fuel cell in the bed
: 5" one piece aluminum drive shaft
:projector style headlights, smoked cab lights, and led 3rd and tail lights.
:20x12 Moto metal 962 wheels with 305/50/20 nitto 420's
:street scene roll pan
:new sport front bumper cover that still needs painted. $15,000 For more info and pics text 276-6one4-four79two. Thanks for looking

I already had the lift pump off of another truck that I had that wasn't stock, instead of buying another lift pump I just used the one I already had. I had plans to add dual pumps and some new exergys to keep going along with the build but have found another truck I would like to have. If the truck doesn't sell I will keep on with my goals for the truck.

For the fuel cell, when everything was moved forward for the short bed swap, I couldn't get a short bed tank or a half ton tank to fit right, so I just put the fuel cell in.

No sorry, I thought I had put that in the description, it's a quad cab short bed. Same one in my avatar if you can see it. I can't figure out the picture part of it haha

Back