2005 dodge body/frame

boosted 98

quad cab short bed. i bought the truck from a tow yard. truck was a 05 cummins 6 speed 3500 that had around 30,000 miles and was striped,it has been setting in yard for three years so it is pretty dirty. nothing was cut.no drive train or axles it has some axles under it just to roll it around and keep it off the ground. it needs a front seat and a steering colum to complete the intieror. it has a dent in both rear doors not to bad. and it needs both rear windows "they got sold before i got it" and a grill and headlights. i do have a 06 front axle the i got from a truck that was in a fire i will let go for another $100. it will need a windshield also. i sold the title to the truck so it will have a bill of sale only $2,000 for "truck". it is located close to cincinnati ohio 45140

Attachments

• Picture 590.jpg
    Picture 590.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 52
  • Picture 591.jpg
    Picture 591.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 103
  • Picture 592.jpg
    Picture 592.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 55
  • Picture 593.jpg
    Picture 593.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 65
  • Picture 594.jpg
    Picture 594.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 57
How can it be registered if you sold the title? Are you selling it for parts only?

would you sale parts off the truck interested in the hood and the front bumper plus center fold down for front seat. pm me prices if interested in parting out truck

05 or sale

quad cab short bed. i bought the truck from a tow yard. truck was a 05 cummins 6 speed 3500 that had around 30,000 miles and was striped,it has been setting in yard for three years so it is pretty dirty. nothing was cut.no drive train or axles it has some axles under it just to roll it around and keep it off the ground. it needs a front seat and a steering colum to complete the intieror. it has a dent in both rear doors not to bad. and it needs both rear windows "they got sold before i got it" and a grill and headlights. i do have a 06 front axle the i got from a truck that was in a fire i will let go for another $100. it will need a windshield also. i sold the title to the truck so it will have a bill of sale only $2,000 for "truck". it is located close to cincinnati ohio 45140

how much for bed and gate

you would have to find a title to register it, i will part out as long as i get most of it sold.make resonable offers on parts.